Ronaldo off?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

He's worth it. £10m a season over 8 years for Ronaldo, see it like that. I'd pay 10m a season if I were a manager for 18 goals, numerous assists and electric displays.

You can't gurantee that though, anything could happen.

He could become fat, injury prone and totally disinterested.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/R9.jpg

Or the greatest player of a generation like the player you have mentioned.

Guest Knightrider

He's worth it. £10m a season over 8 years for Ronaldo, see it like that. I'd pay 10m a season if I were a manager for 18 goals, numerous assists and electric displays.

I know, he could get even better and score and create more goals and even one day play well against Arsenal.

I know, he could get even better and score and create more goals and even one day play well against Arsenal.

Or get injured, or anything, that's why it isn't a gurantee. If it could happen then fair enough, but there is always some risk assessment, especially with one involving such high finances.

Guest Knightrider

Or get injured, or anything, that's why it isn't a gurantee. If it could happen then fair enough, but there is always some risk assessment, especially with one involving such high finances.

If I ran Real Madrid or Barca, I'd pay £80m for Ronaldo because I think he'd prove value for money. He would transform any team, any team. I'll always maintain your top players pay for themselves and Ronaldo would fall into that category even at such a ridiculous price. Of course he could snap his leg and be fucked but you don't run clubs like Madrid with any fears like that, you go for it.

Guest Knightrider

Kaka still better then C.Ronaldo, by a mile, too bad Kaka plays for a crappy team with a crappy coach in a crappy country with crappy tactics. He should come to Newcastle...

Better footballer, but I'd rather have Ronaldo myself.

If I ran Real Madrid or Barca, I'd pay £80m for Ronaldo because I think he'd prove value for money. He would transform any team, any team. I'll always maintain your top players pay for themselves and Ronaldo would fall into that category even at such a ridiculous price. Of course he could snap his leg and be fucked but you don't run clubs like Madrid with any fears like that, you go for it.

Okie dokie.

Kaka still better then C.Ronaldo, by a mile, too bad Kaka plays for a crappy team with a crappy coach in a crappy country with crappy tactics. He should come to Newcastle...

crappy coach is a ridiculous thing to say

Now that fellow in your avatar.  :smitten:

Nah it isnt, he plays for a 1-0 win all the time. Give it up to his offensive players for making this a good team, hes an extremely boring coach with a one sided imagination, play it to Kaka hell score, we win. I hate watching him make those stupid italian substitutes when its 1-0.