Today's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Ronaldo. :lol:

What does that mean? Hate it when people do that.

I apolopgise. I was laughing at his utterly hurrendous effort on goal and then his facial expression afterwards.

Oh right. Sorry that read a bit aggresive.

I tell you what would be funny. If you shoved some electric probes to Jon Motson's testicals, and zapped him every time he said 'Rooney', he'd be like the Shirley Bassey version of a cat, with an already high-pitched voice, that's in surprise, dying.

I tell you what would be funny. If you shoved some electric probes to Jon Motson's testicals, and zapped him every time he said 'Rooney', he'd be like the Shirley Bassey version of a cat, with an already high-pitched voice, that's in surprise, dying.

After that post, you really don't have the right to tell anyone what's funny and what isn't.

Is Lawrenson even watching the game? Can't stop telling us about Rooney's every move on the touchline.

Wahey!

Here comes the dynamo of effort and application which is Luke Moore.

Carew made Viduka's performance on Wednesday look busy. He's very clearly half fit.

Indeed. Wasn't expecting to play at all today.

MON loves him, though.

f****** hell. Just.. fucks sake.

Did you go? Get any free fish & chips?

Yeah, I went unfortunately.

Both teams were awful. We had plenty of half chances- good crosses nobody got on the end of, people having a great opening to shoot and trying to walk it into the net instead all that sort ofthing. Yakubu hit the post and McFadden had one off the line.

They scored a cracking goal, the lad will probably never do it  again.

I don't begrudge them the win though. Their team were more up for it and their support was very good.

Just shown the goal, pretty good.

Did you play a weak team?

Yeah. We rested a few, played our dodgy foreign keeper and played a few players in their first game back from injury.

Serious question though, 1878, leaving aside the fact that you had the chances and didn't take them, how bothered are you about being out of the Cup?

I'm more annoyed about it being Oldham that beat us rather than being gutted about going out of the Cup.

Glad  it never went to a replay as well, we've already got too many games for our squad really.