Well, it's nearly 10 AM...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Guest Alan Shearer 9

No "Official approach" yet, sky sports just chatting shit? People haven't stopped raving about this appointment despite the fact it hasn't happened.

No "Official approach" yet, sky sports just chatting s***? People haven't stopped raving about this appointment despite the fact it hasn't happened.

To be honest there seems to be that many people who apparently know something is happening with him that it would seem very unlikely he wasn't the target. Granted we may not get him but I still believe he is the one we are trying to get that many papers and news teams don't get it that wrong most of the time.

No "Official approach" yet, sky sports just chatting s***? People haven't stopped raving about this appointment despite the fact it hasn't happened.

But will happen unless he turns us down then we are left we Mark Hughes or worse..................... Steve McClaren

Guest Alan Shearer 9

But will happen unless he turns us down then we are left we Mark Hughes or worse..................... Steve McClaren

Why will it happen? Please refer me to any quote or statement from the club linking us with Redkanpp. Tit.

Why will it happen? Please refer me to any quote or statement from the club linking us with Redkanpp. Tit.

You don't like someone's opinion of what will happen so you resort to calling them a tit, and yet you question other peoples IQ :)

I will come back and talk to you when he is appointed or turns us down

Guest Alan Shearer 9

WHAT IF WE DON'T APPROACH HIM? CAN YOU NOT GRASP THAT CONCEPT? :lol: Jesus fucking wept

WHAT IF WE DON'T APPROACH HIM? CAN YOU NOT GRASP THAT CONCEPT? :lol: Jesus f****** wept

I AM SAYING WE WILL MY OPINION AND THE OPINION OF MOST PEOPLE IN FOOTBALL

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Shearer had the lowest odds from the start. SSN running the Redknapp story just means a lot of people could potentially get their money in bad on Redknapp via Skybet.

Shearer had the lowest odds from the start. SSN running the Redknapp story just means a lot of people could potentially get their money in bad on Redknapp via Skybet.

Also interested in knowing wether or not you would be happy with Redknapp??

Could be using Harry as a smokescreen to throw the media off the scent!

Because lets face it who thought SA would be sacked when he was?

I wouldn't have been suprised if Keegan had come back with Shearer and Rob Lee as coaching staff, but what looks good on paper may sour the past glories.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

WHAT IF WE DON'T APPROACH HIM? CAN YOU NOT GRASP THAT CONCEPT? :lol: Jesus f****** wept

You're not "in football". How many of the journalists who come up with these stories are "in football"? Half of them have never even seen a NUFC game.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Also interested in knowing wether or not you would be happy with Redknapp??

I would accept the appointment and support him, for stability as much as anything. Not that I encourage the move

You're not "in football". How many of the journalists who come up with these stories are "in football"? Half of them have never even seen a NUFC game.

I didnt say i was in football

Cuts both ways. If it's complete nonsense why have we not denied it?

Because being a friend, Harry has agreed to be our smokescreen? :dontknow:

Well I guess there is one glimmer of hope to cling to.

he wouldnt do that to pompey

Guest elbee909

Cuts both ways. If it's complete nonsense why have we not denied it?

Because being a friend, Harry has agreed to be our smokescreen? :dontknow:

Well I guess there is one glimmer of hope to cling to.

he wouldnt do that to pompey

Yeah, like he wouldn't move to their bitter rivals either.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Maybe. My point really is SKy have been running these stories and nothing has come of them. The club NEVER came out and said we were after an English manager, the club NEVER came out and said we were after Redknapp, and the club HAS NOT made an approach for Redknapp as we approach 10.10am.

Is it not possible SKy was wrong? It is possible I'm wrong too but I just don't believe everything I read.