N'Zogbia

tgarve

this 'milner is shit' thing that has just came up with the fans is typical of the fickle nature of supporters of our team. Instead of hitting him while he's on poor form people need to give him time (he's very young ffs) and get behind him. Remember how good he was last season and he never ducks out of putting in effort. It makes me sick to think of some of these people as supporters when all they do is criticise .

there is nothing wrong with saying one of your players is limited, when he is. What do you suggest, we say Ameobi is the new Pele ? Milner is nowhere near players such as Downing, Young, Bentley etc etc. This is the truth.

Milner, might not be as talented as the zog or have the same pace and control. But time after time he will beat his man a put in a good cross. They are different types of wingers (if they even are wingers). Just because zog is on better form doesn't mean milner is suddenly shit.

Milner, might not be as talented as the zog or have the same pace and control. But time after time he will beat his man a put in a good cross. They are different types of wingers (if they even are wingers). Just because zog is on better form doesn't mean milner is suddenly s***.

Milner was very poor again yesterday, I can't remember him doing anything.

Milner, might not be as talented as the zog or have the same pace and control. But time after time he will beat his man a put in a good cross. They are different types of wingers (if they even are wingers). Just because zog is on better form doesn't mean milner is suddenly s***.

Milner was very poor again yesterday, I can't remember him doing anything.

Played the ball in the for the 'goal', didn't he?

this 'milner is shit' thing that has just came up with the fans is typical of the fickle nature of supporters of our team. Instead of hitting him while he's on poor form people need to give him time (he's very young ffs) and get behind him. Remember how good he was last season and he never ducks out of putting in effort. It makes me sick to think of some of these people as supporters when all they do is criticise .

there is nothing wrong with saying one of your players is limited, when he is. What do you suggest, we say Ameobi is the new Pele ? Milner is nowhere near players such as Downing, Young, Bentley etc etc. This is the truth.

Fair enough Young and Bentley but Downing is nothing special at all.

Played the ball in the for the 'goal', didn't he?

Apart from that he hit the defender who he was up against and does that far too often, he needs to do some work on his crossing.  How many times does he go for the cross just to see it coming back at us because he hasn't managed to beat his man?

Fair enough. I think he's a sort of left sided Beckham, he doesn't have great pace - although sometimes gets to the byline - but puts in good quick crosses. He also gets into the box and seems to score a few goals in there.

I'd have Downing over Milner quite comfortably myself.

Milner can be a useful Premiership player and I'm happy to keep him at the club. Can play both wings and you know he'll give you 100% every time.

But he'll never be the constant difference maker you need in your team, something I believe N'Zogbia could ultimately be.

Better at left-back though, of course. :lol:

this 'milner is s***' thing that has just came up with the fans is typical of the fickle nature of supporters of our team. Instead of hitting him while he's on poor form people need to give him time (he's very young ffs) and get behind him. Remember how good he was last season and he never ducks out of putting in effort. It makes me sick to think of some of these people as supporters when all they do is criticise .

Fair enough. I think he's a sort of left sided Beckham, he doesn't have great pace - although sometimes gets to the byline - but puts in good quick crosses. He also gets into the box and seems to score a few goals in there.

;D dream on

How does he rate against the other young wingers in the league? Bentley, Young, Lennon, Milner, Downing etc?

I'm tempted to say he's the most talented of the lot, not forgetting his devolpment has been severely hampered over the last 18 months after first being dropped by Roeder and then played out of position by Allardyce. He doesn't quite have the pace of Lennon, crossing ability of Young or the footballing brain of Bentley; but he is quick, technically gifted, very strong and most importantly composed on the ball. A perfect examaple of that was his goal against Blackburn a couple of season ago, a chance i wouldn't back the others to create and finish now, nevermind when they were still teenagers. His main weakness is probably the fact he's always looking to beat his man or cut inside and produce something spectacular, he's yet to master when to keep it simple and play the quick short pass. Out of that list, Bentley and Young are currently more effective, but i'd tip N'Zogbia to become the best player.

Comfortably the most promising player in our squad, i just hope we can hold on to him. There would be no ceiling on what he could achieve under a coach like Wenger.

this 'milner is s***' thing that has just came up with the fans is typical of the fickle nature of supporters of our team. Instead of hitting him while he's on poor form people need to give him time (he's very young ffs) and get behind him. Remember how good he was last season and he never ducks out of putting in effort. It makes me sick to think of some of these people as supporters when all they do is criticise .

;D dream on

I see what the smillie is for, but please say where I said "as good as"  :laugh:

PS....had a feeling you would come back on that  :coolsmiley: