MOTD

Keefaz

Anyone notice that pathetic snipe at us on MOTD2?

It's why I wished Mort and Ashley had unveiled Mourinho as our new manager the day after Allardyce had been sacked. It would have been like "Fuck you!" to all the media and all the other arseholes who are always having a go at us.

We should try and use this as a positive and turn in it into a kind of "us against the world" attitude. If everyone strives to prove all of these people wrong, we might be able to achieve something

Not a big club, but they just can't stop talking about us. Obsessed tbh.

Exactly right.

It's funny how we're "not the 'big club' that we think we are", yet on Soccer Saturday yesterday, they spent nearly the first hour talking about us, we made most of the front pages the day after Allardyce's sacking and have covered the back pages for days. As well as MOTD, MOTD2, Goals on Sunday and Football Focus.

They're the f****** delusional ones.

Anyone notice that pathetic snipe at us on MOTD2?

It's why I wished Mort and Ashley had unveiled Mourinho as our new manager the day after Allardyce had been sacked. It would have been like "f*** you!" to all the media and all the other arseholes who are always having a go at us.

We should try and use this as a positive and turn in it into a kind of "us against the world" attitude. If everyone strives to prove all of these people wrong, we might be able to achieve something

It appears to be something NUFC and Mike Ashley have in common, the media are always slagging both off. Now if Mike can just get his success to rub off on NUFC we'll show them bastards! We wanted to be hated for being good!

every paper in the land cant stop talking about us, neither can the mongs on the radio, the pundits on the tv, or the ill informed muupets on ssn.

yet we arn't a big club??

dont seem to remeber this clamour when citeh sacked pearce, bolton sacked the dwarf, spuds sacked jol or fulham sacked sanchez.

fuck the lot of them man.

Anyone just seen the MOTD2 odds for next manager, only Houllier and Mourhino who stood out out of about 12 cadidates which included Bruce....

Am fed up of these odd getting shown. Means fuck all when you consider what Redknapp was going on.

Last week, Talksport said someone put £250,000 on Redknapp getting the job.

We're still clamouring for Shearer. I love being told what I think.

great isnt it.

i also love being told im happier losing 4-3.

they havnt got a clue man.

I'm really gonna have to start having a notepad when I watch TV. So let me get this straight:

- We demand instant success

- Want all out, champagne football

- We want Shearer as manager

- We'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0

- We'd rather win the FA Cup than the league

Some cockney twat ex-footballer on Soccer Saturday (I don't know who he is) said "They all want one man to do it". I was shouting at the screen, "You dare say Shearer!". What do they base this demand for Shearer on? The made up shite in the papers? It's like me saying "I know what his favourite dinner will be. Jellied Eels".

great isnt it.

I'm really gonna have to start having a notepad when I watch TV. So let me get this straight:

Always had a shit defence.

great isnt it.

Always had a shit defence.

Last night Hansen said 'always had a poor defence, in the last four or five years'. :lol:

Guest elbee909

Some cockney twat ex-footballer on Soccer Saturday (I don't know who he is) said "They all want one man to do it". I was shouting at the screen, "You dare say Shearer!". What do they base this demand for Shearer on? The made up shite in the papers? It's like me saying "I know what his favourite dinner will be. Jellied Eels".

And mashed pie, with liquor.  Or something.  I don't know, I was born there and I don't understand.  These kings and queens with pearl necklaces.  Sounds like something I'd definitely download to me.

great isnt it.

Always had a s*** defence.

I dunno where I'd be without the media reminding me of what I think. We'd all be lost tbh.

great isnt it.

Always had a s*** defence.

I dunno where I'd be without the media reminding me of what I think. We'd all be lost tbh.

Forgot the "We think we're a big club" routine as well...

Not going to let the media get to me. I'm off to roam the internet in search of truth and justice cream pies and squirting.

;)

QFT.

Some of our younger members probably think thats some sort of Tiswas site. Not that they'd know what that was either.

Not going to let the media get to me. I'm off to roam the internet in search of truth and justice cream pies and squirting.

;)

QFT.

Some of our younger members probably think thats some sort of Tiswas site. Not that they'd know what that was either.

:lol:

I liked Alan McInally going into one and feeling quote strongly about it saying that Allardyce most certainly should have KEPT his job because we drew 0-0 away at Stoke.

What the fuck does he know about us and our club. What a twat.

At least Jeff Stelling had the sense to retort and say "oh come on Alan, they were absolutely awful". McInally's face was a picture, he was getting really wound up about it.