Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

As if I just seen a Facebook poll with 80% favouring Benitez over Keegan as manager if Ashley went

Send me the link and I'll add to it. Keegan is done as a manager. He shouldn't even be connected to the club in any way as he is too different from Rafa. Wouldn't want his football ideology to undermine Rafas work.

You stupid sod

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe if he stayed on in 2008 and let Ashely shaft him and put up with a shoddy version of nufc he would be loved as much as Benitez

Is this a joke? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe if he stayed on in 2008 and let Ashely shaft him and put up with a shoddy version of nufc he would be loved as much as Benitez

How would it be?

Has he been repeatedly shafted? Yes.

Is he putting up with a shoddy version of nufc? Yes.

Overseen feeble early cup exits? Yes.

You've missed the point a bit there. :lol: I'm asking whether you're joking with the 'loved as much as Benitez' thing.

Guest firetotheworks

"If Rafa is still here then that means things are getting done properly as he won't stand for any rubbish"

:lol:

Yeah, who are you quoting there?

How would it be?

You've missed the point a bit there. :lol: I'm asking whether you're joking with the 'loved as much as Benitez' thing.

Well he doesn't seem to be

Guest firetotheworks

How would it be?

Well he doesn't seem to be

:lol:

Howeh, you have to be kidding. You're talking about the man who in football terms at the very least is loved more universally from generation to generation than any other person ever associated with the club.