Help needed - how to order a game as a one-off on setanta

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

It's my flatmates birthday on Saturday, so she's having a bit of a shindig in our place.  Not wanting to upset her by fucking off to the pub, I thought I'd order the game on setanta so I still get to see it  O0.

I've got virgin media, and I can't find any way to order the game as a one-off, the only option I get is to start a subscription.  Can anyone help?  Tbh, I'm not entirely sure if you can order games as one-offs, or would I need to ring virgin and order it that way?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers.

http://www.setanta.com/en/UK/How-to-subscribe/Virgin-Media/

Ring that number, they should sort it for you

yeah I saw that, but theres fuck all about ordering a one off game sadly.  Cheers though

You can't order just one game sadly.

You will have to pay for the month plus an activation charge.

Ahh well, the pub it is!  Cheers.

Guest Nufc4Life

If you're on Virgin's Max package you get Santa included, don't you?

Aye, all XL (Subscribed to everything) customers get Sentanta included in the package and Liverpool TV to

The tight-arsed bastards.

I'm sure a swift phone-call to Virgin with the words "Sky" dropped in there (provided you're not on a minimum contract) and you might be able to sort something out.

Shy bairns get nowt, as they say.

The tight-arsed bastards.

I'm sure a swift phone-call to Virgin with the words "Sky" dropped in there (provided you're not on a minimum contract) and you might be able to sort something out.

Shy bairns get nowt, as they say.

Yeah I was thinking of giving them a buzz tomorrow actually.  As I said, its not the end of the world, I'll just have to apologise for going missing for a minimum of about 2 hours due to important commitments!

Guest taff2727

You do.  However, I live with 2 lasses.  Therefore they weren't arsed about getting the XL package (so I'd...or we'd! get setanta), they said they'd rather save the extra £4 we'd pay each.  Strange, I know.  So anyway, we're just on the Large TV package.

bloody hell,

if i was a bit younger and lived with 2 lasses.the footie would be the last thing i'd be ordering O0 mackems.gif

You do.  However, I live with 2 lasses.  Therefore they weren't arsed about getting the XL package (so I'd...or we'd! get setanta), they said they'd rather save the extra £4 we'd pay each.  Strange, I know.  So anyway, we're just on the Large TV package.

2 lasses? take it you gave them a different XL package?

Nar, they're both paired off with boyfriends.

The mates they bring round on the other hand.....

Nar, they're both paired off with boyfriends.

The mates they bring round on the other hand.....

Do you secretly go through their knicker's draw and have a sniffing sesh when there out? lol