Sol Campbell

Rocker

Girlfriends a Pompey season ticket holder, and apparently Sol has had a bust up with Peter Storrie and went AWOL today.

Reported back injury, but it's a coverup according to a Pompey ITK.

Campbell anyone?  :undecided:

Yeah a couple of people on the football phone-ins are saying he wasn't injured.

He's been painfully exposed for lack of pace and mobility in the last couple of games I've seen.

Kev, is there any player over the age of 24 that you do like?

for newcastle? given, cacapa, butt, faye, emre?

other clubs theres far too many

but why you ask that? i didnt say he was crap, hes quality but he will only become a worse player because hes getting old...we shouldnt target someone like him even if its paper talk

no thanks, prefer to get a younger defender who will only improve, campbell will only get worse and worse...

Total agreement.

We should of signed him 2 seasons ago, but now he is what Roeder thought he was, a liability.

He's lost his legs and is getting frustrated with himself because of it. Same reasons i wouldn't touch Hyypia.

As per what everyone else has said. He's old and if we were to sign him, it should have been before he went to Portsmouth. Not now. There's younger and better about.

His legs have gone now, he's almost completely immobile. If Geremi has the legs of a 40 year old, then Campbell must be using Christopher Reeve's.