One year ago today...

Nicky

I'm suprised nobody's mentioned it yet (unless they have and I haven't seen it), just watching the season review and Sibierski hit a thumping header at goal which forced Given into a hell of a save. That's probably why Glenn bought him, for that header alone  :lol:

he's only a winger - and a very poor one. just does that step-over thing 10 times really quickly and the loses the ball....

Whenever i feel ripped off in terms of transfers (ie Luque) i just remember there are bigger mugs out there and none bigger than Betis who paid £23m for Denilson.

he's only a winger - and a very poor one. just does that step-over thing 10 times really quickly and the loses the ball....

Whenever i feel ripped off in terms of transfers (ie Luque) i just remember there are bigger mugs out there and none bigger than Betis who paid £23m for Denilson.

as well as Veron 28m to Man Ure, Mendieta 28m to Lazio, Gigi Lentini for 13m,Cisse for 14.5m, Diouf 11m to Livepool,Rebrov 11m, even Bogarde who never played for 5 years but cost 3m a year in wages, erm Marcelino just for good measure

Guest smoggeordie

Incredibly a rather sad individual sat in front of me yesterday had a SIBIERSKI 20 away shirt on!

bluebigeek.gif

Gallowgate end middle tier? That's me ya bastard ;)

Got it on for a laugh to see what peoples reactions were.

Guest smoggeordie

Haha and i've got Ramage 26 on last years shirt, and Huntington 54 on the blue kit. Tempted to get Carr or Baba on the 3rd kit this year

Guest smoggeordie

Haha and i've got Ramage 26 on last years shirt, and Huntington 54 on the blue kit. Tempted to get Carr or Baba on the 3rd kit this year

:lol: :lol:

I like your style!!

Nee one ever gets shit players on their kits. I was gutted when Faye left ;)

:lol: :lol:

I like your style!!

Nee one ever gets shit players on their kits. I was gutted when Faye left ;)

There were a couple of Rasiak9 shirts at WHL. :lol:

I might do some stupid things at times but nothing as stupid as that!!

Incredibly a rather sad individual sat in front of me yesterday had a SIBIERSKI 20 away shirt on!

bluebigeek.gif

No offence mate, but you really must have nothing better to spend your money on if you can spend £10 just to get a reaction.

Guest smoggeordie

bluebigeek.gif

No offence mate, but you really must have nothing better to spend your money on if you can spend £10 just to get a reaction.

People spend 10 quid getting Owen, Taylor, Parker etc so why can't I get Sibierski? At the end of the day the money goes to the same place and it's all for supporting the team.

bluebigeek.gif

People spend 10 quid getting Owen, Taylor, Parker etc so why can't I get Sibierski? At the end of the day the money goes to the same place and it's all for supporting the team.

True, but people get Owen on the back because he's their favourite player and they like to have their 'hero' or whatever on their shirt. Sibierski is just a pisstake and makes you look like a plank. ;)

Incidentally, do you have a younger brother? Saw someone in the passenger seat of a car coming out of Nunthorpe Cricket/Squash club last week and he was the absolute double of you, just younger.

How come Glenn didn't unleash our star signing against Fulham? Surely with his trickery we would have won the match. Roeder out blueupset.gif

See Glenn, you SEE what happens when the beast is unleashed?? Keep it up.

;)

I dont seem to understand why many of you here was feeling disappoined when he signed for us.I honestly think he will play a vital role for us this season and the fact that he scored a goal for us yesterday was one of the reason.He is good in the air and we will need that up front this season if we are going to score goals.

Guest Bramble OG

bluebigeek.gif

I seen the shirt too...made me laff, i thought u must just have been a Sibierski fan as like weve had with Kluivert etc on here!! :):)