Walcott on Loan

Guest ObaStar

Hope we dont get him on loan. This season is a write-off, and we need to be starting to put a team together for next season. If Walcott isnt gonna be part of that, I'd rather stick with the wingers weve got.

Ah, but he has to play down the middle - Arsene says so!

He's average. All he has is pace- no brain, no strength, no real skill/technical ability.

I don't think he'll amount to anything more than say Andy Johnson or Darren Bent which for all the hype is piss poor. 

Guest Goalfather

He is not as half as good as Martins. He has'nt been exactly prolific for Arsenal..Whilst Martins has quite a healthy goal to game ratio given his limited opportunity..He would be a useful player on the wing though.

I think Wneger might loan him to a team who really needs him ala the "Black pussies"  >:D

He is not as half as good as Martins. He has'nt been exactly prolific for Arsenal..Whilst Martins has quite a healthy goal to game ratio given his limited opportunity..He would be a useful player on the wing though.

I think Wneger might loan him to a team who really needs him ala the "Black pussies"  >:D

What kind of goal return do you expect from an 18 year old who has made a sum total of 9 league starts? I think you're being a bit harsh on the lad.

No more frigging loans from other premiership clubs, please. The Rossi debacle proves they don't work. We aren't Man U/Arsenal/anyone else's youth team.

Guest Goalfather

What kind of goal return do you expect from an 18 year old who has made a sum total of 9 league starts? I think you're being a bit harsh on the lad.

The kid is not confident in front of goal. He seems a bit too timid  and seeing how u guys treat Martins ...I can't really see Wenger sending one of his "young uns" your way.

Why? How much did he cost Man Utd, how much hype was around him? Didn't he leave shortly after going back too?

Anyway, both deals were/would be shite.

There was plenty of hype around him from their end because of his scoring record at reserve level, if he had come here and carried on that level of scoring then why would they let him go?

There was plenty of hype around him from their end because of his scoring record at reserve level, if he had come here and carried on that level of scoring then why would they let him go?

Exactly. It was lose/lose for us. If he didn't do much, he went back; If he did well, they kept him.

G Rossi

Parma - 19 appearance - 9 goals

Villareal - 15 appearance - 10 goals

Hype? Rightly so. Shame that Glenn Roeder preferred to play a crocked Shola Ameobi rather than Rossi.

Yes, hype.

Considering the stats you've posted happened after he'd been here means it's not a stat you could use beforehand, he also looked physically out of his depth playing for us in the Premiership.

Any idea how many of those goals came from the penalty spot?

Apologies if mentioned. Havent read the whole thread.

Madness comment from Wenger demanding guarantees on where we must be played. Play him there youself you fucking twat or let any manager who thinks he is good enough for a starting position,play him where he feels fit.

Utter prick

Yes, hype.

Considering the stats you've posted happened after he'd been here means it's not a stat you could use beforehand, he also looked physically out of his depth playing for us in the Premiership.

Any idea how many of those goals came from the penalty spot?

Someone spotted Rossi's potential - someone lauded Rossi's potential - well if Rossi's potential is not fulfilled afterwards, maybe Rossi should have fulfilled his potential before his potential was discovered??? You are absolutely mental, Baggio.

Why not you educate us how many penalties Rossi has scored, and why not you advocate a s**** striker to take penalties. Perhaps you will have a lot in common with England national team penalty coach, and perhaps Shearer was a s**** striker as well.

Carew? Mobile? Pah!

Carew is one of the fastest players at the club. People think he's slow as he's so big, but he's not.

Carew is a f****** monster.... fast as well! probably as fast as Owen...

is that a joke? Owen looks about as pacy as Peter Rampage