Level 7

Yorkie

Yorkie, I think it's good that you're sampling the view from all around the ground at your age.

You'll find somewhere you really like and then will be able to buy a season ticket in that area if you get lucky.

I miss that, sitting in the same seat all the time.

Aye that's the plan like. I've been in the Gallowgate a couple of times this season, though it's a bit of an unbalance and i can't really make a fair judgement - cos one was the Arsenal game, and the other was the City game. :lol:  I fell in love with the stand at the Arsenal game, but City was garbage. I wanted to try Leazes Level 7 cos that's where the Ultras are so i suppose you're guaranteed atmosphere up there.

I'm unsure as to which side of the corner i'm on, though. (Milburn/Leazes)

Anywhere would have been great for the Arsenal game, really.

If you're Milburn/Leazes, then you're most likely on the right-hand-side of the away fans.

Yorkie, I think it's good that you're sampling the view from all around the ground at your age.

You'll find somewhere you really like and then will be able to buy a season ticket in that area if you get lucky.

I miss that, sitting in the same seat all the time.

Aye that's the plan like. I've been in the Gallowgate a couple of times this season, though it's a bit of an unbalance and i can't really make a fair judgement - cos one was the Arsenal game, and the other was the City game. :lol:  I fell in love with the stand at the Arsenal game, but City was garbage. I wanted to try Leazes Level 7 cos that's where the Ultras are so i suppose you're guaranteed atmosphere up there.

I'm unsure as to which side of the corner i'm on, though. (Milburn/Leazes)

Probably Milburn, if you got the tickets from those on general sale. From where the Leazes ends and the corner begins it's normally the away fans. Then after them it's Newcastle fans as you get towards the Milburn.

It's a bit topsy-turvy...

I go in Turnstile 83, which is Milburn-side.

But come out of Access 8, which is Leazes-side.

Then find my seat in Row L, which i bet is the very last row, given that i was late with getting it.

You're Milburn side.

I went in Turnstile 84 (Though the ticket said I could use any from 79 to 84) and I went into the ground through Access 8. I was seat J364, so I can tell you you're not right at the back. Middle of the tier I'd say, but 100% you're Milburn side.

You're Milburn side.

I went in Turnstile 84 (Though the ticket said I could use any from 79 to 84) and I went into the ground through Access 8. I was seat J364, so I can tell you you're not right at the back. Middle of the tier I'd say, but 100% you're Milburn side.

Cock-knobs. Someone was saying on here the other day that Milburn Level 7 is the worst bit atmosphere-wise.

Oh well, the view looks brilliant from there. And it'll be fun trying to pick out my old house.

You're Milburn side.

Cock-knobs. Someone was saying on here the other day that Milburn Level 7 is the worst bit atmosphere-wise.

Oh well, the view looks brilliant from there. And it'll be fun trying to pick out my old house.

It is pretty naff from experience, depends on the game as much as anything. SJH is the daddy.

I was up there for the infamous "paper aeroplane" match against Crystal Palace under Bobby.

Just looking at those first few pics from Shearers testimonial, it is clear to see that the ground would look ten times better if we had black and white seats all round.

whomever thought fcuking grey seats was the way to go wants shooting imo.

:rant:

Remind me why the photographs were taken away from the gallery on here, was is it down to a threat from the club?

Well it shouldn't be because of the club. I took the photos myself and there was nothing anywhere to indicate that I shouldn't take them.

If they don't want people taking photos then they should put up signs and make people aware of this. I've never seen anything in all the years I've been going.

I think you'll find if you read the club rules and regulations you aren't actually allowed to take photographs inside the ground.

Remind me why the photographs were taken away from the gallery on here, was is it down to a threat from the club?

Well it shouldn't be because of the club. I took the photos myself and there was nothing anywhere to indicate that I shouldn't take them.

If they don't want people taking photos then they should put up signs and make people aware of this. I've never seen anything in all the years I've been going.

I think you'll find if you read the club rules and regulations you aren't actually allowed to take photographs inside the ground.

I've been going to watch Newcastle for over half my life and have never yet seen these club rules and regulations.

Care to point me in the right direction?

Have you got a link for where you've read this? Not doubting you, just curious as to what these regulations are.

I thought the only rules and regulations we had were "Turn up whatever the weather, sing your heart out and cheer like a b#stard if we score".