Emre

steve_69

Am I right in thinking he's back for the next game?

I fucking hope so because he's the nearest thing we have to a creative midfielder.

Keegan seems to rate him highly as well so lets hope he can be the man to get the best out of him.

Guest Urban Fox

I hope we don't go Barton and Butt on Sunday. Short of playing Zog in the middle, we haven't anyone to create from there.  Emre must start!

Sunday i would be tempted to do this, anybody know if we'll have any of our lads back from Africa?

Carr  Cacapa  Taylor    Enrique (if fit)

Duff  Barton Emre    N'Zogbia

Milner

Owen.

Sunday i would be tempted to do this, anybody know if we'll have any of our lads back from Africa?

Carr   Cacapa  Taylor    Enrique (if fit)

Duff   Barton Emre    N'Zogbia

Milner

Owen.

If Viduka is fit i'd like to see how he performs in a team thats passes it along the floor.

Guest elbee909

emre's running out of chances. this should be his last and if he does nothing, sell in the summer.

All depends whom we get in.

I'd actually like to see Emre and Milner start in the centre with Zog and Duff on the wings - all out attack.

I reckon Milner could be really effective in a more central role - he loves running at defenders, he can shoot from distance and he can use both feet. He's wasted on the wing because he's so predictable - his crossing on the run is gash and he's not quick enough to beat the league's top fullbacks.

Carr   Cacapa  Taylor    Enrique (if fit)

Duff   Barton Emre    N'Zogbia

Milner

Owen.

This with Carroll / Viduka in place of Milner, although i do like the idea of Milner through the middle in certain matches. Just think we need to play 2 proper strikers against Boro, show them we're going for it.

.............................Given

Carr.........Taylor.............Cacapa..........Enrique

Duff.........Milner..............Emre............N'Zogbia

.................Owen.........Ameobi

Try Something new.

i think it's about f****** time for Milner to be dropped.. doesn't matter who for..

he's been awful pretty much for the whole season and should get a break, cause he can perform much better

We dont have enough options tho.  He'll be a main stay of this team till the end of the season.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Emre's one of our more talented players, it's obvious to see.  It's just he never seems to hit top gear and perform anywhere near where he should.  Proper frustrating.  Bit like Laurent Robert in that sense.

Emre's one of our more talented players, it's obvious to see.  It's just he never seems to hit top gear and perform anywhere near where he should.  Proper frustrating.  Bit like Laurent Robert in that sense.

True

I'd be tempted to try him on the Right wing will have a better delivery than Milner that's for sure

Guest Erich von Manstein

I don't think I've ever seen Emre use his right foot tbh.

Doesn't make him a bad player, Solano was all right foot.

I think Emre is a very good player, hopefully back in the line up on Sunday to partner Butt, shifting N'Zogbia out on the wing.