Fabio Zamblera

Syrette

If there is a chance he could goto Roma, he should be our number 9, starting every game.

Also, I like how that article says he isn't in our long-term plans.

I wonder, what exactly are our long term plans?!

Competing with the top 4 by spending £500,000 -£10m a year on a bunch of 15 year olds. Just 3 more years to go and we will be there, trust in Ashley!

:pow:

Guest ItalianMagpie

It's official, he went to Roma.

I think that's great, we're giving away Academy players too, just to be sure. Ashley's completely insane.

I think that's great, we're giving away Academy players too, just to be sure. Ashley's completely insane.

Sounds shit anyway tbh and if rumours are true was on quite a wage for an academy player.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Sounds s*** anyway tbh and if rumours are true was on quite a wage for an academy player.

Allright, but isn't it about time to bring some players in as well?? It looks like we're only trying to sell, who the heck will play for us untill Jan?

just when i was begining to belive we could get to the end of the transfer window without making our squad any smaller, xisco and zamblera both go on loan  :angry:

Zamblera was never in the squad was he?

just when i was begining to belive we could get to the end of the transfer window without making our squad any smaller, xisco and zamblera both go on loan  :angry:

neither was nile ranger untill the start of this season. and considering shola and carrol are out, hes not far of being first team.

neither was nile ranger untill the start of this season. and considering shola and carrol are out, hes not far of being first team.

Difference is Ranger has shown a lot of promise at youth and reserve level.

"The 19-year-old has failed to establish himself at Newcastle since his arrival on Tyneside"

Where do they make this f***ing s*** up? He's 19, of course he's failed to establish himself here, he hasn't had his chance yet!

Aren't reserve and youth games a chance?

that explains why he's ahead of zamblera, but dosnt really solve the problem of their being hardly anyone else, zamblera may have not been good enough, but he would of been better than nothing.

that explains why he's ahead of zamblera, but dosnt really solve the problem of their being hardly anyone else, zamblera may have not been good enough, but he would of been better than nothing.

Thats the thing, I doubt he would. Weren't there other reserve players ahead of Zamblera (fairly sure there were) so he would have been something like 8th choice (being kind there).

He looked like having as much chance of first team games as Rob Lee's son!

He couldn't trap a sack of steel cocks tbh.

He was a horrible footballer. When i've watched him for our young'uns and for the Italian national team he's been laughably poor. If he eve actually makes it into the Italian national team proper i'll eat my own shit.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

He was a horrible footballer. When i've watched him for our young'uns and for the Italian national team he's been laughably poor. If he eve actually makes it into the Italian national team proper i'll eat my own s***.

I said he was canny shite a page or so back, but was nigh laughed at by Greg....

He was a horrible footballer. When i've watched him for our young'uns and for the Italian national team he's been laughably poor. If he eve actually makes it into the Italian national team proper i'll eat my own s***.

I said he was canny shite a page or so back, but was nigh laughed at by Greg....

Er, not really. He just disputed your point about him not being a big prospect before he came here from what I can see.