Allardyce on SKY today

Big Geordie

Guest sittingontheball

Aye, the players were good enough to have a proper go in games like Derby away.

We didn't because of Allardyce's tactics.

Its probably his way of hiding his utter disappointment for completely ballsing up one the best opportunities he may ever get.

If he had got this right, he could have made himself a god up here but he realises he has totally wasted it.

I would love to know what he thinks when he sits alone at home

tell me where was Fat Fred going to get these Mega-Bucks from??

most financial experts said we we're months away from going into administration

he still spent over 25 million all and all of them except beye and faye have been shite

the board backed him as they did give him money, so u can't blame them and didn't he say he was happy with his signings and then blames them

the football recently has been a hell a lot better under keegan despite the results remember liverpool at home wigan away when we didn't manage a shot on goal

the fact that derby's only win will be against us

he should of been sacked sooner TBH

Most financial experts did not say we were going into administration. You are talking utter shit yet again. Care to explain how Man U carries over £800m in debt? Our net spend last summer was not £25m and 'net' spend is the only figure that matters.

Doesnt matter if the football is better, the players still arent good enough to get results. Quite what was meant to be better in the second half yesterday escapes me though.

Guest neesy111

haha u don't even take in the facts, COS UR RIGHT AND EVERY1 else in wrong

our debts like our massive overdraft of 20 million we're due to be paid by october this year

the financial website set-up by some1 on here said that

allardyce had NOTHING TO SPEND in the summer, allardyce was brought in cos of him being able to get good players on free's

SO FUCK OFF other ppl can make comments as well

our debts like our massive overdraft of 20 million we're due to be paid by october this year

allardyce had NOTHING TO SPEND in the summer, allardyce was brought in cos of him being able to get good players on free's

SO FUCK OFF other ppl can make comments as well

Utterly clueless. You cant even string a sentence together nevermind a coherent argument.

Guest neesy111

SO f*** OFF other ppl can make comments as well

Utterly clueless. You cant even string a sentence together nevermind a coherent argument.

clueless, u not even taking in other ppls views, if u don't like them then fuck off

are fat fred's arselicker lyk?

clueless, u not even taking in other ppls views, if u don't like them then fuck off

are fat fred's arselicker lyk?

Respond to the point about £800m of debt at Man U, £350m at Liverpool and Arsenal and i'll take back the comment about you being clueless.

No, i wont fuck off either  :lol:

Guest neesy111

well 25 million of our debt was unsecured, so we would of needed to find 25 million from somewhere, (as chris mort as pointed out)

man utd's, liverpool and arsenal are secured against income + their turnover's are now double or even treble than ours and they have very high growth rates of 20% so they can pay interest payments etc

How do you know that £25m was unsecured? How can that debt truly be unsecured if the company has assets and a fixed income stream? How can Man U hold 8 times the debt and only two and half times the turnover? How would we pay off debt other than through future income (as man u, liverpool and arsenal are doing - in fact anyone who holds debt does this)?

If this £25m was unsecured, who lent it to us and why did they not look at our future income forecasts in making this decision?

Going into administration my fat arse.

'net' spend is the only figure that matters

How is that?

It reflects financial backing. Why on earth would you consider gross spend?

Over the last few years Lyon have + in the net spend category but are classed as big spenders in France.

'net' spend is the only figure that matters

How is that?

It reflects financial backing. Why on earth would you consider gross spend?

Over the last few years Lyon have + in the net spend category but are classed as big spenders in France.

Lyon are top of their league and playing in the champions league each year. If they are happy with that, they dont need to invest.

Us on the other hand....

Just a question, so should we demand excellent players, attacking football together with decent result under Allardyce under these circumstances?

Guest neesy111

haha, chris mort said we we're months from financial meltdown, that's why ashley had to put £50 million in straight away

i think u will find many here we're very concerned about our financial

we have a 20 million overdraft with Northern Rock (i think they might want that back)

wanker

To be fair, the three players Allardyce spent any significant money on were Barton, Smith and Enrique.

Would you have felt comfortable giving him much more money?

He was unlucky with certain things, nobody can be expected to turn things around in 8 months. But in the time he was here he really didn't do himself any favours at all, so trying to totally absolve himself of blame is completely ridiculous.

Guest neesy111

Just a question, so should we demand excellent players, attacking football together with decent result under Allardyce under these circumstances?

they we're solved in the summer

anycase how can you defend allardyce, when we are much worse off than last season:

where roeder had:

a huge injury list

less money

more games (uefa cup)

and why did roeder get sacked, because he wasn't get the best from the players

haha, chris mort said we we're months from financial meltdown, that's why ashley had to put £50 million in straight away

we have a 20 million overdraft with Northern Rock (i think they might want that back)

wanker

Unable to address the questions so you resort to name calling.  :thup:

Mort also said his main job was PR. Try to tie the pieces together.

Pointing out we have an overdraft in the middle of a conversation about football clubs holding large amounts of debt is spectacularly stupid.

To be fair, the three players Allardyce spent any significant money on were Barton, Smith and Enrique.

He was unlucky with certain things, nobody can be expected to turn things around in 8 months. But in the time he was here he really didn't do himself any favours at all, so trying to totally absolve himself of blame is completely ridiculous.

Barton is a gamble, Enrique shows he could made it in the EPL while Smith is plain shit---but Ashley's shirt and the captaincy seems to show it's his personal favour rather than Sam's. Not backing SA but together with Beye and Faye, are his signings really that bad?

Barton is a gamble, Enrique shows he could made it in the EPL while Smith is plain shit---but Ashley's shirt and the captaincy seems to show it's his personal favour rather than Sam's. Not backing SA but together with Beye and Faye, are his signings really that bad?

You're not really buying into that are you? :undecided:

Guest neesy111

w******

Pointing out we have an overdraft in the middle of a conversation about football clubs holding large amounts of debt is spectacularly stupid.

you will find if u knew anything about finance that overdraft is a liabiltie so can be considered as debt, as you need to pay the money BACK

w******

you will find if u knew anything about finance that overdraft is a liabiltie so can be considered as debt, as you need to pay the money BACK

I'm an economist, have been for 10 years, worked at GSK and now Pfizer, probably know a lot more about corporate finance than some lawyer.

Man U, 8 times the debt, 2.5 times the turnover. Answer the question or shut up basically.

w******

mackems.gif