Keegan Interview Finished - Recap/Listen Again 1st Post

Greg

Carrick again. :idiot2:

Better than what we have, was a major part in Spurs going from mid-table to CL possibles. Wouldn't be upset.

I wouldn't be upset either, that's not my point.

What is your point then, misery guts?

Better than what we have, was a major part in Spurs going from mid-table to CL possibles. Wouldn't be upset.

The myth that he's available in any shape or form. I'm not miserable btw. :)

Question: Can we get more distribution to the forwards, etc?

Answer: The players lack the confidence to play out-and-out attacking football. Often no space to run into for the forwards. Didn't use space properly after we scored against Boro. With confidence coming back that will change. Desperately need confidence, feeling like you can beat anybody. These players aren't playing as well as they can.

Question: Is the youth academy going to be alright? (Clearly been asleep for a couple of weeks or so)

Answer: Absolutely. Very important part of the club. Going to bring best young foreign players in.

Question: How comfortable are you about the expectations of the title 'Messiah'?

Answer: Like to think it's all about trust for me. All i've ever done is give my all. "Can you work miracles?" No... i'm not comfy with that.

I defeated Dave!! :smug:

I've been whinging about people mentioning him for months. :lol:

I think there's a chance of getting him, with other players it's about getting the club to sell and getting the player to come, I don't think Carrick would need convincing if Man Utd did decide to sell.

Could've fooled me :razz:

We'll see what the summer holds. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen, he's not a first choice player there if Scholes and Hargreaves are fit and with Anderson looking like a fantastic prospect, he could find himself 4th choice next season... or the fulcrum of our midfield.

With him being a local lad, it's not as unrealistic as you think.

Could've fooled me :razz:

We'll see what the summer holds. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen, he's not a first choice player there if Scholes and Hargreaves are fit and with Anderson looking like a fantastic prospect, he could find himself 4th choice next season... or the fulcrum of our midfield.

With him being a local lad, it's not as unrealistic as you think.

Get the stats out, Dave.

Can't be arsed with the stats again. :laugh:

Needless to say, he's been instrumental in their form as a team so far this year, starting most games. Can't see why they'd want to sell him at all.

While Hargreaves and Scholes have struggled with injury and Anderson has settled in, though. Obviously the former two could still struggle next season, but I certainly don't see him as being in ":idiot2:" territory, unlike some names mooted on here sometimes.

This team needs a Wallsend lad end of.

Undoubtedly.

Can't be arsed with the stats again. :laugh:

Needless to say, he's been instrumental in their form as a team so far this year, starting most games. Can't see why they'd want to sell him at all.

While Hargreaves and Scholes have struggled with injury and Anderson has settled in, though. Obviously the former two could still struggle next season, but I certainly don't see him as being in ":idiot2:" territory, unlike some names mooted on here sometimes.

I think people just assume he's out of favour/fourth choice (for some reason) and that he'd drop it all to come here in an instant because he's a Geordie, which I disagree strongly with. As Yorkie points out too, he cost them £18.6m, and his stock hasn't exactly fallen, has it?

Scholes is still an excellent player but he's 33. I reckon Carrick is his replacement.

Anyway, never mind. :)