England team for Wednesday - Owen dropped

Dave

Who do Man United play this weekend? I bet Ferguson isn't too chuffed at Rooney playing on his own up there. He is chasing a lot but not getting much joy.

Rooney's banned for the Manchester derby.

I actually think Capello is a breath of fresh air; sorting out the "who's the boss here" situation; letting them know they are basically there to do a job. Hopefully a few of the so called "stars" will sit up and take notice. Rio Ferdinand for one!

Br,

Kirk

I can so totally agree with that. Initially, when I got to know about the names of the players he called up, my initial reaction was... Well, there ain't a big difference from what McClaren will do.

Now, boy am I glad that Capello is giving new players a chance instead of kept using the same big names which I think he would use based on his call-ups. I think the lineup is actually very refreshing, the whole approach to the game is too. There's really a big difference in the gameplay from McClaren's era and now.

I'm sure eagerly anticipating more goals from this match and also to see who he will pick for a competitive match.

I actually think Capello is a breath of fresh air; sorting out the "who's the boss here" situation; letting them know they are basically there to do a job. Hopefully a few of the so called "stars" will sit up and take notice. Rio Ferdinand for one!

Br,

Kirk

I can so totally agree with that. Initially, when I got to know about the names of the players he called up, my initial reaction was... Well, there ain't a big difference from what McClaren will do.

Now, boy am I glad that Capello is giving new players a chance instead of kept using the same big names which I think he would use based on his call-ups. I think the lineup is actually very refreshing, the whole approach to the game is too. There's really a big difference in the gameplay from McClaren's era and now.

I'm sure eagerly anticipating more goals from this match and also to see who he will pick for a competitive match.

Initially I was scepticle, so much so that I turned off to the England games; over the last few days though and what I have been hearing \ seeing, I am gradually beginning to warm to the bloke!

All the best,

Kirk