Joey Barton: Are we convinced?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I dread to think how much of a loss we will make if the shit like Smith and Barton are sold. Assuming clubs will actually want them there is no way we'll make back £6 mil for Smith and £5.8 mil for Barton - we'll be lucky to get half of the fees we paid

I can see us getting money back for Barton as well, possibly around £4m mark. There's always going to be another SA out there who'll want to massage their own ego by showing to the world they can put a badboy footballer straight and get the best out of them.

Smith works hard, lots of managers fall in love with that, we'll get all our money back no problem.

Guest WalkervilleMag

I can see us getting money back for Barton as well, possibly around £4m mark. There's always going to be another SA out there who'll want to massage their own ego by showing to the world they can put a badboy footballer straight and get the best out of them.

Smith works hard, lots of managers fall in love with that, we'll get all our money back no problem.

But no club will match the wages they are on here. So we will end up paying the difference in the wages until the end of the contract.

But no club will match the wages they are on here. So we will end up paying the difference in the wages until the end of the contract.

West Ham Utd.  :razz: