Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

O'Hara ffs. That bugger's still at White Hart Lane now trying to get up from when Oba left him flat on his arse.

rather him than Guthrie. He looks good in other game. that day, Martins is just too good :)

I agree on this. O'hara is decent.

1) Why would you rather O'Hara than Guthrie, on the basis you probably haven't seen much of either of them?  O'Hara is a squad player at a significantly worse club that Guthrie.

2) How much would you pay for O'Hara?

Both questions to both of you.

How dare you say that about Spurs? You sicken me. :dave:

Let's be honest we all know Spurs>>Bolton so stop talking out of your Arse. Aimed at LLLO

Bolton? :lol:

Mong.

Guest Deep456

O'Hara ffs. That bugger's still at White Hart Lane now trying to get up from when Oba left him flat on his arse.

rather him than Guthrie. He looks good in other game. that day, Martins is just too good :)

1) Why would you rather O'Hara than Guthrie, on the basis you probably haven't seen much of either of them?  O'Hara is a squad player at a significantly worse club that Guthrie.

1) I live 5minutes from Tottenham and go to about 5 games a season at their ground with friends.

2) All my friends who supports Spurs, bold this guy in high regard.

As for Guthrie, we all know he is nothing special and is just another one of those Shola's.

Better trust you and your friends over KK then

When has KK said he rather have Guthrie over O'Hara?

Let's be honest we all know Spurs>>Bolton so stop talking out of your Arse. Aimed at LLLO

Same friend who said we are signing De La Red and Aimar?

1) I live 5minutes from Tottenham and go to about 5 games a season at their ground with friends.

As for Guthrie, we all know he is nothing special and is just another one of those Shola's.

Well im pretty sure we would have had O'Hara instead of Guthrie if we wanted him or his he also to good for us

Guest Deep456

Notice I said or "De La Red or Aimar" and who's to say we won't?

Aimar close to signing for Benfica and Arsenal and your team Spurs in for De La Red

Guest Deep456

Deep and Shitteam are just too much. Can´t anyone ban them or something.

Keep your opinions to yourself. Ban me for what, voicing my opinion. :lol:

Guest Deep456

Aimar close to signing for Benfica and Arsenal and your team Spurs in for De La Red

Aye according to some shiet site on the internet?

Guest MaetihS

Guthrie at Bolton. worse than Spurs?? Bolton is not so hot in signing him. anyway, both players at no more than 1-2m pounds. I have seen enough of O'hara to know he is decent. O'hara seems to have a good engine, good delivery and has a few very good games for spurs where his intelligence and passing shone. Guthrie on the other hand whenver i see him play, is more of a grafter. admittedly, seen little of Guthrie but this is based on that i was impressed by O'hara when i saw him play and not impressed when i saw Guthrie play. also his versatility to be able to play as a wingback.

Bolton ???

Aimed at me, but you missed by a fucking mile :pow:

Aye according to some shiet site on the internet?

Better source than your mate

Deep and Shitteam are just too much. Can´t anyone ban them or something.

Keep your opinions to yourself. Ban me for what, voicing my opinion. :lol:

For always be against everyone else. always chance your mined and it is just so frustrating to read.

ex complain that Jonas is not a good enough statement singing . but O´hare would. come on. you make me sick.

Guest Deep456

Well im pretty sure we would have had O'Hara instead of Guthrie if we wanted him or his he also to good for us

Why are you so sure we would have had O'Hara, are we a massive pull at the moment? Or are we playing in Europe?

Why are you so sure we have had O'Hara, are we a massive pull at the moment? Or are we playing in Europe?

You are taking it to a new level if you really dont think we could sign O'Hara

On his way to Fulham isnt he they bigger than us as well like?

Why are you so sure we would have had O'Hara, are we a massive pull at the moment? Or are we playing in Europe?

You're clearly right, no one ever leaves a club in Europe for one not in Europe.

What do you think Bolton are going to spend the Guthrie sale money on as well? :lol:

Remind me how much your education costs? :lol:

Guest Deep456

Bolton ???

Aimed at me, but you missed by a f***ing mile :pow:

I thought you were refering to Guthrie starting for Bolton and O'Hara being a squad player. Guthrie at Liverpool was pretty much a reserve and not a squad player.

Guest Deep456

You're clearly right, no one ever leaves a club in Europe for one not in Europe.

What do you think Bolton are going to spend the Guthrie sale money on as well? :lol:

Yeah he is going to leave Spurs for us, only to sit on the bench, which he is already doing at Spurs? No idiot would do that. Perhaps if he started maybe but he won't. And face it us and Spurs are miles apart atm.

Bolton ???

Aimed at me, but you missed by a f***ing mile :pow:

I thought you were refering to Guthrie starting for Bolton and O'Hara being a squad player. Guthrie at Liverpool was pretty much a reserve and not a squad player.

I'll take that as an apology then shall I?

Yeah he is going to leave Spurs for us, only to sit on the bench, which he is already doing at Spurs? No idiot would do that. Perhaps if he start maybe but he won't. And face it us and Spurs are miles apart atm.

One league position or is this their year? Like last year and the year before and before?