Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest sondre

Suarez looks like he can play both wing, AM and up front. Based on what I've seen today, I wouldn't mind him here at all.

Guest NorwegianMag

Oh Norway is shite! Riise scored, despite playing totally wank like he use to do!

Norway got some talents though, like Tarik Elyounoussi( watched by Tottenham, Ajax) and Skjeldbred.

Joaquin's agent has been touting him in england - mentioned Everton and Spurs.

Would have him here quality player on his day. Would have him over SWP.

He's been average for a few seasons tbh.

Guest sondre

No.

No.

Seconded.

Joaquin has looked overweight to me when I've seen him recently, he's been pretty appalling for Valencia on the whole. Bet he'd want massive money as well.

See for me SWP and Joaquin offer similar risks - SWP hasnt produced anything substantial for the past 3 years would still command a big fee and would also comand a hefty wage, he's also been content to sit on the bench.

Joaquin for me is the better player although like you say hasnt been spectacular recently he's been in an underachiveing side desperate to sell - if Villa is being touted at £16m then i think we could get Joaquin for an even lower price.

Toss up for me.

See for me SWP and Joaquin offer similar risks - SWP hasnt produced anything substantial for the past 3 years would still command a big fee and would also comand a hefty wage, he's also been content to sit on the bench.

Joaquin for me is the better player although like you say hasnt been spectacular recently he's been in an underachiveing side desperate to sell - if Villa is being touted at £16m then i think we could get Joaquin for an even lower price.

Toss up for me.

That's a bit harsh.  Up until March SWP played a hell of a lot for football for someone "content to sit on the bench".

Fair enough, thats your opinion.

I personally think he's wasted at Chelsea and doesnt seem too bothered by the fact. Compare that to someone like Bentley and you see the difference in character he just smacks of someone who has very little ambition, not a determined winner who wants to play but someone who is happy to sit on the bench and collect medals.

At one point he was considered one of englands brightest talents, and instead of proving that tag he's chosen to sit the prime of his career mainly onthe bench.

He's been average for his whole career tbh.

Fixed.

Guest Heneage

He's just a shade younger, bad move. Wouldn't like the physicality the BWIN liga is much slower.

Guest nufc_geordie

What's van Buyten upto these days? Was he a regular at Bayern last year?

Aye his stats on Wikipedia suggest he played in almost all of their games last season.[

Guest sondre

Toss up for me.

You must be the reincarnation of Nostrodamus, making that prediction.