Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

This is a nice video showing what he's made of. Mind you, that's only 90min's in there.

No youtube clips mate, result is a ban, please remove asap, ta.  :thup:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0

:pow: Gotcha.

Had no idea though :-[

Nee bother.

Have a browse of the rules mate when you get a chance if you plan on sticking about.  :thup:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?board=39.0

According to Wiki ( :blush:)

At his team Dinamo Zagreb he usually plays as playmaker, on the left side of the field. His natural position is that of central midfielder and he plays as playmaker solely due to his capabilities to cover that role as well and to leave room for designated defensive midfielders in Dinamo's 4-2-3-1 formation.

He uses both feet to play, and his biggest strength is his swift offensive positioning without the ball. He's also one of few playmakers able to contribute on the defensive end as well. His lack of physical power contradicts his shooting, which has a surprising amount of power that make his shots on goal mostly effective. However, he has plenty of stamina and is very aggressive in one-on-one battles. His timing is perfect, and his passes are accurate.

Could he potentially play in Barton's place in the current formation?

According to Wiki ( :blush:)

At his team Dinamo Zagreb he usually plays as playmaker, on the left side of the field. His natural position is that of central midfielder and he plays as playmaker solely due to his capabilities to cover that role as well and to leave room for designated defensive midfielders in Dinamo's 4-2-3-1 formation.

He uses both feet to play, and his biggest strength is his swift offensive positioning without the ball. He's also one of few playmakers able to contribute on the defensive end as well. His lack of physical power contradicts his shooting, which has a surprising amount of power that make his shots on goal mostly effective. However, he has plenty of stamina and is very aggressive in one-on-one battles. His timing is perfect, and his passes are accurate.

Could he potentially play in Barton's place in the current formation?

Yeah, with barton dropping back in Butts place, not gonna happen though.

Would be amazed if we sign Modric considering the calibre of clubs chasing him. He could probably go to one of several Champions League clubs. Weren't Chelsea said to have a firm interest?

Would be amazed if we sign Modric considering the calibre of clubs chasing him. He could probably go to one of several Champions League clubs. Weren't Chelsea said to have a firm interest?

It was rumoured in January yeah

Is there any actual quotes from his agent on those pages?

It's like when we found out we were after Enrique, we seem to be able to go about our business while keeping it quite.

That's true. New regime, new style?

Edit: reminds me of the sudden news of us having signed Viana. I do hope this secrecy thing becomes a standard way of doing business.

Guest mrainey

"Istina je da je došao njihov privatni zrakoplov, da su bili u Newcastleu i da se razgovaralo, ali to je sve što vam ja mogu reći, znate kako to ide", komentirao je za Net.hr glasnogovornik maksimirskog kluba Ado Kožul.

translated it goes something like this:

" It's true that their private airplane had picked them up (Modric's agents), that they were in Newcastle and talks were held, but that's all I can say, you know the procedure."

Those are words of Ado Kozul, Dinamo's spokesman. :pow:

Seeing as how he can play on the left or in the centre as a playmaker he would be a bit of a dream signing. Still seems unlikely considering the other clubs interested but I wouldn't put anything beyond Keegan.

Is there any actual quotes from his agent on those pages?

It's like when we found out we were after Enrique, we seem to be able to go about our business while keeping it quite.

That's true. New regime, new style?

Edit: reminds me of the sudden news of us having signed Viana. I do hope this secrecy thing becomes a standard way of doing business.

That was very much a "The fuck's he?" moment until reading the various plaudits levelled at him prior to his signing. Shame he was shit.

pretty shocked by al this, i hope its true. talk about a conservative first signing!

quotes from the Dinamo spokesman as well, does that make this an official attempt then rather than sepculation?

pretty shocked by al this, i hope its true. talk about a conservative first signing!

quotes from the Dinamo spokesman as well, does that make this an official attempt then rather than sepculation?

The fukers are desperate to sell, this is a wave to be put out so other teams can see what is going on.

Guest LondonMag

according to a Croatian Newcastle fan in Zagreb - he says that all croatian media says that we agreed a fee for Modric with Zagreb president