Are we being ripped off?

S.S.R.
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£300 for me ( a child ) is shocking, i'll just about manage to scrape another year as a child next year and it's a good job.

Adult season tickets are how much ? £600 ?

MCFC under 16 season tickets are £95.

For an Adults its 4 or 5 hundred depending on whereabouts in the ground the seat is...I think its good value in comparison to that London but I dont really think its fair considering the clubs are getting more and more money from elsewhere...

£300 for me ( a child ) is shocking, i'll just about manage to scrape another year as a child next year and it's a good job.

Adult season tickets are how much ? £600 ?

MCFC under 16 season tickets are £95.

For an Adults its 4 or 5 hundred depending on whereabouts in the ground the seat is...I think its good value in comparison to that London but I dont really think its fair considering the clubs are getting more and more money from elsewhere...

Cheap as piss STs for kids are clever thinking.

In the lower North Stand this season, we had 2,000 season tickets on sale at 200 for adults and 50 quid for kids, so a dad and son can watch the whole season for a combined 250 quid.

I wish English clubs would adopt the German ticket pricing model, then maybe we'd have some passion back in the grounds.

If clubs were allowed to have a reasonably small, safe standing area they could quite easily reduce the price of a season ticket to make it more affordable for the normal gadgy.

Can't see it happening like but it would be nice. :)

If clubs were allowed to have a reasonably small, safe standing area they could quite easily reduce the price of a season ticket to make it more affordable for the normal gadgy.

Why should the price be different for people wanting to stand. I cant imagine the overheads of the grey plastic seat being 100's of £'s different to standing.

Why should the price be different for people wanting to stand. I cant imagine the overheads of the grey plastic seat being 100's of £'s different to standing.

???

I'm guessing that standing would allow more people to occupy the same area as opposed to seating. It alway cost less to stand than it did to sit...

What rise is this?

Next season's aren't currently on sale, but when next season's were offered before Xmas, they had went up from £480 to about £500 in Leazes level 4, if I remember correctly.

Yes, compared to some clubs, it looks comparatively cheap, but some of those clubs are in areas where house prices and average earnings are a lot higher too.

Whatever extra money they generate from this must pale into insignificance when you consider the last tv deal. There is simply no real need to turn the screw tighter.

Guest East Stander

Our price levels are now starting to get too high BUT at least the new regime came up with the monthly payment scheme for next season at zero interest and free home cup games for this and next season. My £71.43 payment per month obviously helps take the pain from the £600+ hit in the summer.

However I don't like the return of separate pricing sections in the East Stand brought in for next year, that IS taking the mick.

Who gets the better value

chelsea  £1150

toon      £600

Would you pay chelsea prices for there kind of football ?

What is it, 74 games unbeaten at Stamford Bridge now?

Probably could be called value for money.

If you asked me to pay double the money on my £500 season ticket for the next 3 seasons with the promise that we wouldn't lose a game I attended for that money, then I'd snap your hand off.

Guest Nufc4Life

Of course it's over priced.

Everything in football is overpriced these days.

It amazes me how rich football clubs are, yet to get into St James'you have to pay at least £30, which is simply not affordable week after week for the working class.

I earn a fair wage, yet I can't afford to hardly go anymore, it's ludicrous, they're not fair, they're far too expensive, yet they know people will buy them.

I've been going to watch me local side Lincoln City play lately, £13-£15 a ticket, and you get players who are playing for the love of football rather than the money grabbing cunts in the premier league.

A typical trip to Lincoln at Home, would see £3.70 bus fair, £13 ticket, and about £10-15 on beer and food, so thats about £30 tops for a the whole match experiance.

£30 would just about get me a ticket at Newcastle and thats it.

It's pathetic.

Away games for Lincoln is £13-£17 for the ticket, and £3.50-£7.50 supporters bus travel. Plus food and beer you're looking at around £30 quid again.

That is what I call value for money. These players in League 2 don't get lucrative wages, they play because they love football.

I still love Newcastle, but its simply not affordable anymore.