Edgar unhappy with lack of first-team action - agent

ChrisJbarnes

I don't know what's so great about him ?

He's played about 2 or 3 times ever in the first team and people are wanting him in the starting line up against one of the best teams in the world....

His last appearance for the first team (i think)....last season, against Man Utd at St James' Park, and he scored.

So just because he scored means he should be getting his game every week ?  :lol:  :frantic:

I don't know what's so great about him ?

He's played about 2 or 3 times ever in the first team and people are wanting him in the starting line up against one of the best teams in the world....

His last appearance for the first team (i think)....last season, against Man Utd at St James' Park, and he scored.

So just because he scored means he should be getting his game every week ?  :lol:  :frantic:

No its very simple, its because Carr is that fuking shit and we've got fuk all else he should start.

Because boro have developed so many outstanding young players in their academy?

They've got loads of youth littered around their 1st team ATM, and many of them are doing quite well considering.

They get a chance, our don't.

Aye considering we are shite and there's still nobody from boros young stars that I'd want.

I'd take Wheater, Cattermole, Downing, Andrew Taylor for nowt, no problem at all.

Taylor would be great for squad rotation at left back, we'd be delighted to have someone of his quality come through the ranks.

Wheater's doing well, rash and dirty but thats Boro's policy

Cattermole is a canny combative midfielder, better than Geremi, Butt or any other holding type we've got.

Downing needs no explanation.

Adam Johnson is another one who's coming good, and there's so much hype around Porritt, although i've never seen him play.

The lads who's just fuked off to Celtic was supposed to be another hot prospect, Ben Hutchinson.

Like i said, we'd be lucky to have such a crop.

Aye considering we are shite and there's still nobody from boros young stars that I'd want.

I'd take Wheater, Cattermole, Downing, Andrew Taylor for nowt, no problem at all.

Taylor would be great for squad rotation at left back, we'd be delighted to have someone of his quality come through the ranks.

Wheater's doing well, rash and dirty but thats Boro's policy

Cattermole is a canny combative midfielder, better than Geremi, Butt or any other holding type we've got.

Downing needs no explanation.

Adam Johnson is another one who's coming good, and there's so much hype around Porritt, although i've never seen him play.

The lads who's just fuked off to Celtic was supposed to be another hot prospect, Ben Hutchinson.

Like i said, we'd be lucky to have such a crop.

We were sniffing around him about 2 years ago when Roeder was manager. Useless piece of trivia for you there.

A correct one though.

Alan 'no goals' Smith or Andy 'never had a proper chance' Carroll?

Stephen 'the useless fuking retarded cock sucking dwarf' Carr or David 'I need some fuking games' Edgar?

you know why andy carroll never had or probably will never get a proper chance.........................because he's not good enough.

i've heard the same thing said about joe allon,paul brayson,paul robinson and michael chopra...."you never know till you try them" pile of shit. tell you what,you never know i might have been good enough just wasn't given a chance.

A correct one though.

Stephen 'the useless fuking retarded cock sucking dwarf' Carr or David 'I need some fuking games' Edgar?

you know why andy carroll never had or probably will never get a proper chance.........................because he's not good enough.

i've heard the same thing said about joe allon,paul brayson,paul robinson and michael chopra...."you never know till you try them" pile of shit. tell you what,you never know i might have been good enough just wasn't given a chance.

Chopra never got a chance but was clearly good enough, or at least better than what we've got.

Scored more goals in less games than Smith this season, in a so called worse team. Owen's got one more in about the same games, Viduka 2 more and our top scorer 3 more.

A correct one though.

i've heard the same thing said about joe allon,paul brayson,paul robinson and michael chopra...."you never know till you try them" pile of s***. tell you what,you never know i might have been good enough just wasn't given a chance.

Chopra never got a chance but was clearly good enough, or at least better than what we've got.

Scored more goals in less games than Smith this season, in a so called worse team. Owen's got one more in about the same games, Viduka 2 more and our top scorer 3 more.

who would you play chopra in place of (apart from smith) ?

chopra will never get a regular game in the prem

A correct one though.

i've heard the same thing said about joe allon,paul brayson,paul robinson and michael chopra...."you never know till you try them" pile of s***. tell you what,you never know i might have been good enough just wasn't given a chance.

Why can't i include Smith? Is there a problem in wasting £6m?

We could of had him last season when Owen was out instead of the crap we to field, he could of been closer to prem football at the club he loves.

Viduka's been injured, Owen's been coming back from injury, Martins has been away, you saying we couldn't of done with Chopra instead of playing Smith or half fit players?

A correct one though.

We could of had him last season when Owen was out instead of the crap we to field, he could of been closer to prem football at the club he loves.

Viduka's been injured, Owen's been coming back from injury, Martins has been away, you saying we couldn't of done with Chopra instead of playing Smith or half fit players?

even with what we've had chopra wouldn't have been given a start,even the mackems think he's shite....i'd rather play milner off andy carroll than play chopra

A correct one though.

even with what we've had chopra wouldn't have been given a start,even the mackems think he's shite....i'd rather play milner off andy carroll than play chopra

Would you rather play Smith or Chopra?

Would you rather have a free Chopra on our books or a £6m Smith?

A correct one though.

even with what we've had chopra wouldn't have been given a start,even the mackems think he's s****....i'd rather play milner off andy carroll than play chopra

Would you rather play Smith or Chopra?

Would you rather have a free Chopra on our books or a £6m Smith?

i'd play milner up front before either.

i'd rather we hadn't bought smith but cashed in on chopra

Seems a bit unfair iyam, the experienced pros have, by and large, been awful. So if we now turn to the young uns to pull us out the shit in a relegation dog fight. 'Thanks a lot' they must be thinking :lol:

A correct one though.

Agree with this. He was 4th choice to Ormerod, Agyemang & Mellor for half a season in a team in the bottom 3 in the Championship, and yet now people want him getting a game for us?

A correct one though.

No, he was never good enough. He was as weak as piss.

Guest toonlass

I would pee myself laughing at you lot if Carroll was brought on and scored on Saturday, infact I hope it happens. It would be great to see what you would all say about him then.