N.O Writers for next season - who is in, who is out, who wants to join?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Actually, reading through what I've written on that article I'm a bit worried it might get back to me and land me in hot water.

I can offer no regular commitment, but occassionally if wanted, I could write some reviews for some Toon books/DVDs old and new, for example, my next book after I've finished the one I'm reading is Euan Reedie's Alan Shearer Captain Fantastic, so I could review that. I could also do a piece on the autobiographies of various Toon people including Shearer, Pearce, Robson and Lee, as well as plenty more books and stuff if its a success and I have time. The example article I submit is already on the site.

I could also do some match profiles maybe.

Guest Rodimus Prime

I wouldn't mind writing on General Toon commentary, if you'll have me. I'd do more but I don't live in Newcastle and only get to 5-10 games a season.

Guest Howaythetoon

Those interested but who haven't PM'd with an example of a Toon article, if you're seriously interested, send one in. Those that have PM'd informing me an article is on the way or already sent one, cheers.

Those interested but who haven't PM'd with an example of a Toon article, if you're seriously interested, send one in. Those that have PM'd informing me an article is on the way or already sent one, cheers.

Do current writers have to send in articles

Guest Howaythetoon

Do current writers have to send in articles

Nah, uness anyone has an article they'd like to write for the site now... ;)

Guest Howaythetoon

Do I have to send in an article, since I did one yonkssssssssssssss ago?  :lol:

Aye, you lazy bassa ;)

Ally, cheers.

Guest gazp9

yep i'll be up for doing match reports and articles no problem.

i'll be a graduate then as well so no more lazy student days :thdn:

I have not written any article (though I promised HTT one), but would be interested to contribute more academic writings, since I'm doing a postgrad in Sports Law. Will pick controversial areas so they will be interesting. Might be good for the site to get some academic write ups to balance against the juicy rumours. Will write one soon and if people find it good, will continue throughout next year. 

I'll do some general stuff, previews, I suspect you have plenty people for match reports, but I can chip in there (definitely with home games and any aways that I'm at, which won't be a great deal mind). Behind Enemy Lines, I can help out there as I know fans from a number of other clubs.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll do some general stuff, previews, I suspect you have plenty people for match reports, but I can chip in there (definitely with home games and any aways that I'm at, which won't be a great deal mind). Behind Enemy Lines, I can help out there as I know fans from a number of other clubs.

I'll count you in Tom lad, cheers.

Guest Howaythetoon

yep i'll be up for doing match reports and articles no problem.

i'll be a graduate then as well so no more lazy student days :thdn:

Hoping you'd have a gander mate, excellent.

*ticks box*

Guest smoggeordie

I'll get yee an article over the weekend HTT, strut my stuff ;)

PS get my bloody photo's up ;)

Guest smoggeordie

i think i should be given the role of Chief Footballing Reporter or Chief Editor, I'm not fussed which ;)

Not after your spamming on other boards the other night. You've joined me in the "never going to be important" club :lol:

i think i should be given the role of Chief Footballing Reporter or Chief Editor, I'm not fussed which ;)

Not after your spamming on other boards the other night. You've joined me in the "never going to be important" club :lol:

They understand I was led astray by you though and have forgiven me ;)