Performing Seals

Guest BooBoo

Jesus Christ. People actually stood and clapped at the end of one of the most pitiful showings of recent times. It does make you wonder whether a large proportion of fans at SJP have any idea about the game of football.

Please. These people. Just pass on your tickets to those with a clue and dont return.

:-[

Jesus Christ. People actually stood and clapped at the end of one of the most pitiful showings of recent times. It does make you wonder whether a large proportion of fans at SJP have any idea about the game of football.

Please. These people. Just pass on your tickets to those with a clue and dont return.

A million times more admirable than booing. No matter how shit the preformance was.

A million times more admirable than booing. No matter how shit the preformance was.

Agreed.

It was an improvement on our last performance against Man U.

The day I complain about people applauding Newcastle United, could someone put a bullet through my skull please?

I never advocate booing. But clapping?!? It's an indesputable fact that a large % of SJP are cringe inducing in their antics.

Foriegner?

They boo they get bollocked for being shit fans, they clap they get bollocked for being shit fans.

Oh dear.

Is it OK to just leave in total silence on the final whistle?

Would be criticised by some. We need a sound for "we're shit and we accept that, let's not make things any worse by booing"

I'm not ashamed to say it, I fucked off on the 88th minute, and I was one of the last ones to go in my area  mackems.gif

No shame. I know you're one of the more sensible switched on match going fans. I stuck it out till the end, but the spackas aplauding the utter dross that had been served up made my blood boil. Such a lily livered surrender should have been met with stony silence.

I'm not ashamed to say it, I fucked off on the 88th minute, and I was one of the last ones to go in my area  mackems.gif

No shame. I know you're one of the more sensible switched on match going fans. I stuck it out till the end, but the spackas aplauding the utter dross that had been served up made my blood boil. Such a lily livered surrender should have been met with stony silence.

I applauded.

Hadn't planned to, but I think anyone else that did was probably doing so to show what a 'supporter' is to the cunts that were booing.

In three decades of following NUFC home and away one of the most sickening sights I've witnessed was after the semi final debacle in Cardiff.

An absolutely appaling performance and the fucking thick stupid cunts who like to proclaim themselves the wonderously brilliant 'toon army' are singing and clapping like the twats they are/were.

Little wonder were in the shite state we are today when absolute shite can raise applause.

I honestly despair. SJP is seeminly fractured between the Sky Sports/ Toon Army Shoes Off and those that really now what its all about. Too many now fall into the first bracket.

:weep:

In three decades of following NUFC home and away one of the most sickening sights I've witnessed was after the semi final debacle in Cardiff.

An absolutely appaling performance and the fucking thick stupid cunts who like to proclaim themselves the wonderously brilliant 'toon army' are singing and clapping like the twats they are/were.

Little wonder were in the shite state we are today when absolute shite can raise applause.

Sadly, theres too many who will glibly and insipidly accept mediocrity.

An absolutely appaling performance and the f****** thick stupid c***s who like to proclaim themselves the wonderously brilliant 'toon army' are singing and clapping like the twats they are/were.

Little wonder were in the s**** state we are today when absolute s**** can raise applause.

Nothing boils my blood more than those who stopped behind to applaud 14th, probably the same ones who boo'd 5th.