Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

I guess it depends on whather you believe that's two different groups or the same, and if it's the same group (Pardew, JFK etc), did they meet Ashley and do some tranfer business.

I guess it depends on whather you believe that's two different groups or the same, and if it's the same group (Pardew, JFK etc), did they meet Ashley and do some tranfer business.

or they met him to bow down and worship him and feed him grapes while JFK told untrue anecdotes

I'm choosing to believe they did.

.com are pretty cautious.  they'd have pulled it if they thought it wasn't true

It will be us, no one is crazy enough to pay the money we were offering.

A few clubs where just over a month ago. Don't tell me you would seriously be surprised to see us missing out on this player after the way we have been pussyfooting with this deal the past few weeks?

Guest bimpy474

I'm choosing to believe they did.

.com are pretty cautious.  they'd have pulled it if they thought it wasn't true

Fair point, i do hope it us as we could use the boost.

Guest bimpy474

or they met him to bow down and worship him and feed him grapes while JFK told untrue anecdotes

:lol: That is very possible.

more likely than anything which will involve ashley spending money-in fact thats why Pards was there to bow and scrape for a something anything so Ashley made him do humiliating things and still won't spend a penny

Guest bimpy474

more likely than anything which will involve ashley spending money-in fact thats why Pards was there to bow and scrape for a something anything so Ashley made him do humiliating things and still won't spend a penny

That's my one hope, because they all went, i'm hoping it's been made clear we need players. Not that it will sway him i wouldn't think, he'll spend if he feels like it.

That's my one hope, because they all went, i'm hoping it's been made clear we need players. Not that it will sway him i wouldn't think, he'll spend if he feels like it.

I'm still convinced they're deliberately not spending to screw over Pardew and hope he'll walk

A few clubs where just over a month ago. Don't tell me you would seriously be surprised to see us missing out on this player after the way we have been pussyfooting with this deal the past few weeks?

He rejected them all... plus the two most mentioned Fiorentina and Swansea have since bought Mario Gomez and Wilfried Bony respectively.

Either Aulas has decided to do business with Marseille, someone has came out of the blue or its us.

The reason i believe its us is because not many teams out there are stupid enough to pay 10m euros for someone who is out of contract next season, in the reserves, quiet clearly not wanted and probably not worth that in the first place.

Guest bimpy474

I'm still convinced they're deliberately not spending to screw over Pardew and hope he'll walk

I'm not convinced of that, if it was so JFK could take over, how does it help him when he'll be left with a squad needing players. Wouldn't put it past them though.

I'm not convinced of that, if it was so JFK could take over, how does it help him when he'll be left with a squad needing players. Wouldn't put it past them though.

never claimed it was that bright an idea

He rejected them all... plus the two most mentioned Fiorentina and Swansea have since bought Mario Gomez and Wilfried Bony respectively.

Either Aulas has decided to do business with Marseille, someone has came out of the blue or its us.

The reason i believe its us is because not many teams out there are stupid enough to pay 10m euros for someone who is out of contract next season, in the reserves, quiet clearly not wanted and probably not worth that in the first place.

We'll see. We're not the only club after a striker, and we hardly seem to be in a rush to bring him in, plus we have quite a bit of precedent of just opting to miss out altogether unless we feel the deal is just right.

Guest bimpy474

never claimed it was that bright an idea

I dont think they would give that a thought either, brainless utterly brainless from the top down.

L'Equipe: Bafetimbi Gomis has decided to go until the end of his contract in June 2014 they claim. #OL #NUFC

Another one bites the dust....enter the gameplan

On a serious note this now means we will sign nobody...JFK throughout all his bullshit spouting has failed miserably. When he arrived he said he'd make us a better team he has done absolutely nothing to back that up . We are heading to the championship with a paltry amount of points

Well done you senile old cunt.....my only hope now is some sort of Matthew Harding incident with JFK , Pardew and Ashle aboard

All too predictable and a complete waste of time. Not entirely JFK's fault as Aulas has been a complete twat but very embarrassing and unprofessional all the same. I bet they have no idea who is on their supposed Plan B.

That was plan B after PEA, Bent was C...do we fuck have a plan D.

Plan B signed on loan for Fulham for the season. I don't think there is a Plan C

Why is it we have so much difficulty in conducting a transfer when no other team has these difficulties is beyond me

You would think questions would be asked by senior management. If in any other business you were failing in reaching or meeting targets serious questions would be asked as to why