Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest Ebolarama

Actually, the Guardian frequently remind people that Thaksin is a major human rights violator.

?

Aye but have you ever read it anywhere else in a prominent place? Daily Mail? No, Sun? No Mirror? No. They're not interested, only interested in us and how Wise is based in London and KK is getting sacked at any minute.

Who the fuck takes ANYTHING the red tops (and the Daily Mail is basically a front for the rise of the Fourth Reich anyway) say without a bucketload of salt? The Sun also branded Liverpool fans murderers, once upon a time. They publish tits on the third page, you know. Most people don't get further than that anyway.

Guest Ebolarama

Speaking of the papers, I read that David James was a heavy (20 a day) smoker up until recently. And Dimitar Berbatov likes a cheeky cigarette or 20, too. Not at all relevant to proceedings, but hey. Thought it was interesting.

Cruyff was a major smoker, too, use to smoke on the bench I believe (when a player). In fact, didn't he smoke hs way to a heart bypass?

Vialli also, big fan of the tabs.

Zidane as well. Maybe there is something to this? Someone suggest to KK that he starts buying B&H for Alan Smith and we'll graph up the results.

Speaking of the papers, I read that David James was a heavy (20 a day) smoker up until recently. And Dimitar Berbatov likes a cheeky cigarette or 20, too. Not at all relevant to proceedings, but hey. Thought it was interesting.

Cruyff was a major smoker, too, use to smoke on the bench I believe (when a player). In fact, didn't he smoke hs way to a heart bypass?

Zidane as well. Maybe there is something to this? Someone suggest to KK that he starts buying B&H for Alan Smith and we'll graph up the results.

You'll need to inject nicotine directly into his lungs to get any response from that waster.

Oh, and friend of mine spotted Martin Laursen outside a club in Brum the other week, enjoying a cheeky cigarette.

There was a picture of Joey Barton on here dressed as superman getting the fags in him. :lol:

Do you all have bets on Rangers?

I just like Rangers to do well, I have always had a soft spot from them. I used to have one of them hats that was 3/4 Newcastle & then 1/4 Rangers, does anyone know if they are still made?

Guest toonlass

Do you all have bets on Rangers?

I just like Rangers to do well, I have always had a soft spot from them. I used to have one of them hats that was 3/4 Newcastle & then 1/4 Rangers, does anyone know if they are still made?

I dunno, but I have a Rangers/Toon half and half scarf, bought outside Ibrox.

Guest kingdawson

Is it Robbie Keane who KD hates with a white hot passion that engulfs his soul? Or is that a different Spurs player?

hates with a passion?? if getting annoyed by his constant complaining during a match means i hate him, then so be it.

Tbf i've always thought he was a good player (over-rated but good), but he was shite at the beginning of the season and players like Defoe and Bent deserved there chances.

Anyone seeing Chimbonda's first half performance?? IMMENSE

Actually, the Guardian frequently remind people that Thaksin is a major human rights violator.

?

Aye but have you ever read it anywhere else in a prominent place? Daily Mail? No, Sun? No Mirror? No. They're not interested, only interested in us and how Wise is based in London and KK is getting sacked at any minute.

Who the f*** takes ANYTHING the red tops (and the Daily Mail is basically a front for the rise of the Fourth Reich anyway) say without a bucketload of salt? The Sun also branded Liverpool fans murderers, once upon a time. They publish tits on the third page, you know. Most people don't get further than that anyway.

We (on here) don't take it seriously obviously but it's kind of plain that plenty do believe every word (including Newcastle supporters). We're all getting a lesson in "how to brainwash most of the population" Orwell style.

The only way to shut them up is to start winning. And soon.

So as it stands, we're 3 points clear with a game in hand (tomorrow's) of Fulham. We don't have a game in hand on Bolton, but they've got ManU away on wednesday and a very, very tough run in. We'll be fine.

Guest Ebolarama

?

Who the f*** takes ANYTHING the red tops (and the Daily Mail is basically a front for the rise of the Fourth Reich anyway) say without a bucketload of salt? The Sun also branded Liverpool fans murderers, once upon a time. They publish tits on the third page, you know. Most people don't get further than that anyway.

We (on here) don't take it seriously obviously but it's kind of plain that plenty do believe every word (including Newcastle supporters). We're all getting a lesson in "how to brainwash most of the population" Orwell style.

The only way to shut them up is to start winning. And soon.

No arguments here. But the people that do wolf it down without question don't really matter anyway.