Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Surely, Arsene has to be under a bit of pressure now?

They've won fuck all for a few seasons now,  last couple they've been nowhere near the title, this year they're gonna fail again, if they dont win the Champions League this season, and then nothing again next season, serious questions are going to have to be asked.

Even when Man U didnt win the title, it was very rare they didnt win a trophy.

Bollocks. Apples and oranges.

Whilst I do think he's a fantastic manager, obviously, I do find it a little unusual that Wenger is pretty much immune to any criticism in the press. He has somewhat dismantled the team of 'invincibles' and this is the closest they've got to the title since - and I'd happily wager they won't even come top 2.

How has he "dismantled" them? He's sold them on for canny fees and very few of them are doing anything elsewhere. He hasn't had access to anything near the finances of Chelsea or Man Utd, even Liverpool for that matter, yet people expect him to not only compete, but beat them. Victim of his own success.

They've won fuck all for a few seasons now,  last couple they've been nowhere near the title, this year they're gonna fail again, if they dont win the Champions League this season, and then nothing again next season, serious questions are going to have to be asked.

Whilst I do think he's a fantastic manager, obviously, I do find it a little unusual that Wenger is pretty much immune to any criticism in the press. He has somewhat dismantled the team of 'invincibles' and this is the closest they've got to the title since - and I'd happily wager they won't even come top 2.

How has he "dismantled" them? He's sold them on for canny fees and very few of them are doing anything elsewhere. He hasn't had access to anything near the finances of Chelsea or Man Utd, even Liverpool for that matter, yet people expect him to not only compete, but beat them. Victim of his own success.

Some might say fate conspired against them a little. I think Eduardo's injury had a little mentl effect on them that day at Birmingham and the less about the pitch at Wigan the better.

Probably lame excuses but maybe reasons why they have at least dropped 4 points in recent weeks

If he was at a big club Wenger would have been sacked long ago but Arsenal seem content to let him go on this never ending kiddy project.

He's said again he wont spend big in the summer. Why? he's at one of the richest clubs in the world.

If he was at a big club Wenger would have been sacked long ago but Arsenal seem content to let him go on this never ending kiddy project.

He's said again he wont spend big in the summer. Why? he's at one of the richest clubs in the world.

Arsenal aren't a big club then. Ok.

Big clubs ambitions at the start of the season are to win everything, Arsenal are happy to win nothing. Would he get away with doing that at Real Madrid? No chance.

Big clubs ambitions at the start of the season are to win everything, Arsenal are happy to win nothing. Would he get away with doing that at Real Madrid? No chance.

You cant believe that Arsenal are happy with winning nothing.

Maybe they just have a different attitude to the likes of Real Madrid and think that for what he has won previously, he deserves some patience and time.

Barring Capello's saving act last season, Real's recent chopping and changing has hardly brought them tons of success. Am I right in thinking that the title last year was the first thing they have won in 4/5 years. Certainly the only thing Beckham won while he was there.

Arsenal may yet win the Champions League or has everyone conveniently forgotten about that and if Arsene Wenger got sacked the Arsenal board want shooting.

Fucking enraged.

Loads of Chelsea fans in the pub who could barely speak english, never mind their own name.

Never stepped foot in Stamford Bridge, idiots.

And first goal was offside, fucking helll.

Got an headache too, fucking cider.

I think the money has been there, but he's afraid of getting his fingers burnt. Had he wanted to he could easily have gone out and spent the Henry money on a big name, but he chose not to. It's the Wenger way, and he's had fantastic success with it, but I think this reluctance to spend big on a player can be construed as a flaw now, especially with the huge revenues Arsenal now have.

I didn't even understand what they were moaning about. Getting beat and he brought off Makelele, the world's most defensive midfielder, and Michael Ballack, who they all hate anyway and have made no secret of the fact - and brought on an attacking full back and Nicolas Anelka.

How is that not a good substitution? ???

Guest kingdawson

Huh... Results gone exactly as I wanted today. Win for ManU and Chelsea. Sweet.

Yep, excellent day of football. Both United and Chelsea deserved there wins imo, and Gallas was poor today.

Guest kingdawson

Valencia beat Madrid 3-2.   :celb:

Did it finish 3-2 Valencia? fucking hell, was 2-1 Madrid when i stopped watching. Did Villa grab another goal?

Valencia beat Madrid 3-2.  :celb:

Did it finish 3-2 Valencia? fucking hell, was 2-1 Madrid when i stopped watching. Did Villa grab another goal?

Villa got a penalty and then Arizmendi got a decent winner out of nowhere in the last few minutes.

Guest kingdawson

Good good. Hopefully the idiots will stop calling for Koemans head now and realise they have a quality squad that just need time to gel.

Anyway, COME ON ATHLETICOOOO.

Thank fuck Chelsea won!

Got a £5 accumalator going at the moment on, Chelsea, Man Utd, Celtic, Villareal, Barcelona and Lyon to all win!

Just need Lyon to beat PSG later tonight and im £75 up! Watch PSG fuck me over!

Lyon went two-nil up - Now it's 2-2

Edit: Now it's 4-2.  :celb:

Guest Nufc4Life

Thank fuck Chelsea won!

Got a £5 accumalator going at the moment on, Chelsea, Man Utd, Celtic, Villareal, Barcelona and Lyon to all win!

Just need Lyon to beat PSG later tonight and im £75 up! Watch PSG fuck me over!

Lyon went two-nil up - Now it's 2-2

Edit: Now it's 4-2.  :celb:

Full time 4-2! Get in :D

Was fucking raging at the TV when PSG got that peno and made it 2 all. But all came good in the end :celb: :celb: :celb: