Anyone getting proper scared now??

Guest GLENEAGLE

Am I the only one who would actually accept relegation with open arms?

Any excuse to get rid of this shower of shit and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries.

It would be utterly disastrous man.

Totally on your own. To not be in teh Premiership would be dreadful for us.

KK will still clear load out if we stay up

Any excuse to get rid of this shower of s*** and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries.

Exactly. And who's to say we'd get rid of the players? We could as easily keep the same mercenary shit that we've got now.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Any excuse to get rid of this shower of s*** and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries.

Exactly. And who's to say we'd get rid of the players? We could as easily keep the same mercenary shit that we've got now.

Don't play the cunts then.

We've had a flirt with relegation in recent years, under Gullit, Dalglish,Souness. I think we're riding our luck a bit this time though. I'm shitting bricks.

Aye, I can't remember being this nervous despite being down in a similar position before.

We've had a flirt with relegation in recent years, under Gullit, Dalglish,Souness. I think we're riding our luck a bit this time though. I'm shitting bricks.

Aye, I can't remember being this nervous despite being down in a similar position before.

Even under Souness I was more confident than this. And we were closer to relegation under him.

Guest Stephen927

Under Souness the threat of relegation was always there, I just never thought we would get relegated and that we'd always drag ourselves up.

Now though it's completely different. It hasn't hit me until after the latest result that we are in a heap of trouble with our future fixtures.

Some very encouraging signs from today, unlucky to lose which is something that I haven't been able to say in a while.

I keep saying to myself, fulham and Derby are gone, surely we can finish better than 1 from the rest, but when we take nothing from todays game, not even a point after a good performance and lots of chances created its very worrying.

Liverpool play there 2nd leg v Inter Milan 3 days after we play them, hopefully, Torres,Gerrard etc will get a rest, a draw is not impossible..

The difference to the Souness-situation is that we had an obvious solution to our problems back then: Change manager. Now, there's nothing else than "turning the corner" that can save us, and for every game that we don't pick up a win in, we're sliding further away from that turning point. Me myself I'm trying to repress what's going on.

And play who instead?

Guest Erich von Manstein

And play who instead?

As posted by Zeroe - "Any excuse to get rid of this shower of s*** and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries."

So I presume we should play the players that we get with heart.

And play who instead?

As posted by Zeroe - "Any excuse to get rid of this shower of s*** and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries."

So I presume we should play the players that we get with heart.

Tin Man on the bench then

Guest Mantis

Not scared, you need belief, as do the players.  There is one relegation spot left imo and we aren't the worst of the competitors.  Believe.

I feel sick after today, but it is good that it is in our own hands with games against the bottom teams. Also, it looks like less than 40 points will be OK to stay up.

Even though Reading won today, they are very poor at the moment and lets hope that's a blip rather than the start of a revival.

Never been this worried about football.

Hold your nerve gentlemen.

Now is NOT the time for flapping. We've got 10 games left to get a handful of points and we'll do it. Not by much, but we'll get the points.

A bit of spine is required FFS. 

Guest Erich von Manstein

Now is NOT the time for flapping. We've got 10 games left to get a handful of points and we'll do it. Not by much, but we'll get the points.

It's the eleven bottling cowards that lack the spine.

I think someone said we have got 3 out of the last possible 33. Will we get more than 3 out of the next 30 bearing in mind that the fxitures arent quite as frightening as they have been (only just). ??

Things will turn.  :nods:

There are 30 points to play for and I think we need about another 7. If we don't get them then we'll deserve to go down imho. Let's just see what happens eh?

I think someone said we have got 3 out of the last possible 33. Will we get more than 3 out of the next 30 bearing in mind that the fxitures arent quite as frightening as they have been (only just). ??

The key fixtures are at home to other relegaion candidates. We can win those games but not if we play them on their terms.

The key fixtures are at home to other relegaion candidates. We can win those games but not if we play them on their terms.

I am just not sure I have enough faith that we can come out on top in these games. I tend to think we never win these kind of games but that could just be the pessimist in me