So then......Pick your first XI

Guest nufc_geordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc_geordie

As a number of posters have commented recently, particularly this evening, about what our best XI is and how Keegan isn't picking the right team, I thought it only fair that we all have the opportunity to name our preferred XI and see if any particular players stand out/ don't stand out as should be in the team or not be etc....Pick your XI and lets see what results we get.

Guest nufc_geordie

So early results would indicate we stand as follows:

---------------------------Harper----------------------------

Beye--------Faye---------------xxxxxx-------------Enrique

Milner-------xxxxxxx-----------xxxxxxx------------N'Zogbia

---------------Owen-------------Martins-------------------------

Would you be happy with signing two centre midfielders and a centre half? In all fairness I can see the core of a half decent team there.

Guest nufc_geordie

I'm quite suprised at these early results, thought there would be a bit more debate for positions. More of a spread in centre midfield than anywhere else, but would we really be happy with a central midfield of Geremi and Emre?.

Guest Stephen927

I voted

----------------------Harper

--Beye-------Faye----------Taylor--------Enrique

--Milner-----Geremi--------Emre--------N'Zogbia

----------------Owen-------Carroll

Looks fairly unanimous to me, the only debate is the choice between Taylor and Cacapa at Centre Half.  Surely Keegan should be able to see what the fans can?

I think Cacapa would make fewer mistakes, but not happy with either choice tbh.

I voted

That was close to mine except I went for Cacapa instead of Taylor and Martins ahead of Carol.

Guest Stephen927

I voted

That was close to mine except I went for Cacapa instead of Taylor and Martins ahead of Carol.

I went for Carroll mainly because I'm not convinced that Owen and Martins will be able to work with the poor central midfield we have.

On second thoughts I think Faye and Cacapa partnership may have been better to vote for than Faye and Taylor, I mainly went for height and power, ahead of the brain of Cacapa.

Everyone fit

-----------Harper

Beye------Faye----Taylor------Enrique

Milner----Emre----Butt------Duff (i think, him and zog are both two of our better players)

----------Viduka----Owen

I'd have picked the same team as KK today i think though.  Only possible change smith/martins, but i'm unsure of martins' fitness, and may have left us a bit small up front.

Isn't it just awfully depressing when you get to the midfielder's section and get stuck on one or two... sure, you scroll down a little farther, you scroll up a little as you've probably missed out a few people by accident... but nope... those are the only choices you have.

Harper, Beye, Enrique, Faye, Cacapa, Milner, Zoggy, Emre, Geremi, Martins, Owen.

f*** off nicking my team.

Harper, Beye, Capaca, Faye, Enrique, Milner, Geremi, Emre, N'Zogbia, Martins, Viduka.

:lol:

Harper, Beye, Enrique, Faye, Cacapa, Milner, Zoggy, Emre, Geremi, Martins, Owen.

He didn't, he nicked mine, you picked Viduka instead of Owen.

Harper, Beye, Capaca, Faye, Enrique, Milner, Geremi, Emre, N'Zogbia, Martins, Viduka.

Fuck off pointing out my cock up.

f*** off pointing out my cock up.

Yeah....well....I think Damien Duff is cool.

f*** off pointing out my cock up.

Yeah....well....I think Damien Duff is cool.

Right, outside now!