Rumours I've heard tonight

Big Geordie

Guest Erich von Manstein

NE5 uses different usernames on his own blog and forum, I guess it's just something he likes to do.

Just had a look on it, an absolute gem:

Result = better results and movement up the league.

Nee shit.

NE5 uses different usernames on his own blog and forum, I guess it's just something he likes to do.

My memory isn't brilliant so I could be wrong, didn't he reply to himself?

I thought it was to make his Howaythetoon forum look busier?

Yeah, one day he can aim to have it as full of know-nowt foreign "fans" as ths place. Well, he can always dream.

You pair of vicious bastards. :lol:

Yeah, one day he can aim to have it as full of know-nowt foreign "fans" as ths place. Well, he can always dream.

See my avatar.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Fucking hell!!!

NE5 is the admin name Dave, as you know. LeazesMag was long established, as you also know. I can't see what the problem is with having a different username unless you are ban happy......... 

Don't you use a different name on toontastic ?

Not sure about that like, the Irish lad on there makes up about a quarter of the sites posters, then there's a 14 year old Man City supporter, Wacky Jr and NE5 with his multiple personality disorder.

haha.......dear little Matthew who has a thriving site of his own  bluelaugh.gif

NE5 is the admin name Dave, as you know. LeazesMag was long established, as you also know. I can't see what the problem is with having a different username unless you are ban happy......... 

You use both usernames both on your blog and your forum in general conversation, do you not?

I've explained my username before; I changed it on here when I was made admin. Before that it was the same both on here and Toontastic. I'm not admin on there.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Spastics everywhere denying they know NE5.

thompers with a new username and not telling us perhaps ?

Who the fuck give you permission to post? Now fuck off before I set your face alight.

You use both usernames both on your blog and your forum in general conversation, do you not?

I've explained my username before; I changed it on here when I was made admin. Before that it was the same both on here and Toontastic. I'm not admin on there.

I usually use LeazesMag but if I'm logged on as NE5 in admin just use that instead.  Like I said, I can't see whats wrong with it, unless you are ban happy and want to stop people re-registering.

Its no secret either, just like you on toontastic.

Spastics everywhere denying they know NE5.

thompers with a new username and not telling us perhaps ?

Who the fuck give you permission to post? Now fuck off before I set your face alight.

oh dear.

The anger management people will be after you  :lol:

I usually use LeazesMag but if I'm logged on as NE5 in admin just use that instead.  Like I said, I can't see whats wrong with it, unless you are ban happy and want to stop people re-registering.

Fair enough. What about on your blog though?

Is this not you starting this thread then, Stevie?

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?showtopic=3342

Fair enough. What about on your blog then?

just do the odd article for newsnow, using one or the other. You know this is the biggest site.  So like howaythetoon, we would just like more posters,  but howaythetoon blog is mainly for the purpose of getting onto newsnow although people can post on there or the message board.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Fair enough. What about on your blog then?

just do the odd article for newsnow, using one or the other. You know this is the biggest site.   So like howaythetoon, we would just like more posters,  but howaythetoon blog is mainly for the purpose of getting onto newsnow although people can post on there or the message board.

Kindly explain your thought process before you decided to post your blog?