Rumours I've heard tonight

Big Geordie

We've came on leaps and bounds since he left

The club's still in business, at least.

If Newcastle United were ever going to go bust, it would have happened in 1992 when the Halls and Shepherd stepped in to save and transform it mate. Having said that before, and you didn't get it I don't expect too much to change like . Aren't things just great since they left

The rumour going around my local is that i've got a 12 inch cock!!!!!!!!!!!

I started it.

I've heard that it's true.

But it belongs to your mate.  :lol:

didn't realise you were a skyboy Dave  bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif

The Golden Oldies are still the best.

once a waste of space always a waste of space

Whats your opinion on us possibly ending up where the Halls and Shepherd found us then  :clap:

once a waste of space always a waste of space

I didn't want to go that far, I'll stick with my reply thanks.

didn't reply again I see

That nasty man calling you nasty names must have really hurt your feelings.

Poor thing.

didn't reply again I see

Poor thing.

bluelaugh.gif

You've lost your marbles, you've edited your post, it didn't contain a question when I read it, liar. 

didn't reply again I see

Poor thing.

You've lost your marbles, you've edited your post, it didn't contain a question when I read it, liar.

it does now.

What do you think of us possibly ending up where the Halls and Shepherd found us, as soon as those despicable men are out of the door ?

Elbee hit the nail on the head btw when he said NE5 wanted Shepherd to take credit if Allardyce was a success but won't put any blame on him when he was a disaster.

completely wrong Matthew lad. Its all Ashleys club now and has been since last summer, for better or worse.

We should have won the league by now, according to you, having got rid of the fat bastard and incorporated a "plan" and a DOF

:clap:

it does now.

What do you think of us possibly ending up where the Halls and Shepherd found us, as soon as those despicable men are out of the door ?

I think we'd have been in the same situation with the "despicable men."  The only differences would be that you wouldn't have been embarrassed by Ashley wearing a Newcastle shirt, you would have been defending Shepherd and we wouldn't have Keegan, we'd probably still have the manager who unexpectedly turned s*** at Newcastle.

Happy?

Edit,

The club was 2nd in the league and profit making when Shepherd took over, how was it when he left?

So you didn't make post after post towards Mick claiming he'd blame Shepherd if it went wrong but wouldn't give him credit if Allardyce was a success?

what are you blabbing on about ?

MY take on it is that it has been Ashleys club for better or worse since he became the owner, nothing to do with mick's

it does now.

I think we'd have been in the same situation with the "despicable men."  The only differences would be that you wouldn't have been embarrassed by Ashley wearing a Newcastle shirt, you would have been defending Shepherd and we wouldn't have Keegan, we'd probably still have the manager who unexpectedly turned shit at Newcastle.

Happy?

No I'm not happy at the position of the club, for which I hold the current owner/chairman responsible for, for not recognising the seriousness of the situation - letting Dyer and Solano go and not replacing them as I have been saying all season - and the ex manager for largely wasting what little cash and backing he had.

I see that taking the piss out of you and others by claiming I was embarrassed by Ashley wearing a NUFC shirt still takes you in, despite me explaining this before that neither that nor some of the things Shepherd did didn't embarrass me in the slightest.

The only thing that pisses me off is losing football matches, and the only thing that embarrasses me is seeing the club not show ambition, get relegated, buy sub standard players etc

I don't give a toss what the chairman / owner / majority shareholder do, so long as they back their manager. They can dance naked down Northumberland Street for all I care. I've told you before, the manure fans didn't care when Edwards was caught out, neither do Chelsea ie Abramovics doings whatever they may be, take your cue from supporters who know what being successful is about and not some silly shite sitting in a CIU club eating their pickled onions and cheese squares who doesn't have a clue and never goes to games.

Quite amazing. It always makes me smile that people object to cockney press saying that Newcastle fans / Geordies etc  are thick

and prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0 and other such shite, because its true that quite a lot do, and those who prefer to see nice men and losing football teams to those who show ambition but maybe don't so good PR is almost definitely the sort of people they are talking about.

What I admire about the Fat Bastard is that he takes holidays and knows when to take a rest. Wish we could say the same about his supporters.

I support anyone who does well for the club mate, and just right now the new owner and his chairman are doing decidedly worse than their predecessors. This might not suit your "opinion" but its true.

What I admire about the Fat Bastard is that he takes holidays and knows when to take a rest. Wish we could say the same about his supporters.

I support anyone who does well for the club mate, and just right now the new owner and his chairman are doing decidedly worse than their predecessors. This might not suit your "opinion" but its true.

Even if it is is true, do you have to keep blathering on about it day after day, month after month, year after year, on and on and on and on.....:sleepy2:

No I'm not happy at the position of the club, for which I hold the current owner/chairman responsible for, for not recognising the seriousness of the situation - letting Dyer and Solano go and not replacing them as I have been saying all season - and the ex manager for largely wasting what little cash and backing he had.

I see that taking the piss out of you and others by claiming I was embarrassed by Ashley wearing a NUFC shirt still takes you in, despite me explaining this before that neither that nor some of the things Shepherd did didn't embarrass me in the slightest.

The only thing that pisses me off is losing football matches, and the only thing that embarrasses me is seeing the club not show ambition, get relegated, buy sub standard players etc

I don't give a toss what the chairman / owner / majority shareholder do, so long as they back their manager. They can dance naked down Northumberland Street for all I care. I've told you before, the manure fans didn't care when Edwards was caught out, neither do Chelsea ie Abramovics doings whatever they may be, take your cue from supporters who know what being successful is about and not some silly s**** sitting in a CIU club eating their pickled onions and cheese squares who doesn't have a clue and never goes to games.

Quite amazing. It always makes me smile that people object to cockney press saying that Newcastle fans / Geordies etc  are thick

and prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0 and other such s****, because its true that quite a lot do, and those who prefer to see nice men and losing football teams to those who show ambition but maybe don't so good PR is almost definitely the sort of people they are talking about.

Ashley and Mort would have been slaughtered if they had sacked Allardyce before a ball was kicked and with his previous record in management they would have deserved everything they got.  That is the only thing they could have done to change how things have turned out for us this year.

They could have given Allardyce more money to spend, he had more money but he didn't spend it, the same goes for Keegan during the last window, so money has nothing to do with it, both managers had the option to bring more players in and both decided against that, for whatever reason.

As for you not being bothered about Ashley wearing his shirt, you went to great detail to come across as being embarrassed, you even said in the same post that you were not taking the piss when you said it, that’s some length to go to try and wind people up.  I say things sarcastically but I don’t go to such lengths as you did, I do the sarcasm and leave it at that.  I really think you meant it but now see the hypocrisy and are back tracking.