Obafami Martins

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Knightrider

Clueless tbh.  :thup:

As ever you cannot argue points and resort to being the cock you have become of late when you can't win a debate or see that others can have a different opinion to your own and like to express that just as robustly as you like to express your own. tbh. :thup:

:lol:  What a prick.  I can't be arsed to respond to your long-winded cliche-ridden snoozefests, Captain Know-Nowt - I've already said my bit about Martins, I'm not about to go round the houses having to be bored to tears by you repeating the same shit you've already posted once which remains one long load of shit.  :thup:

Narked :lol:

As ever you cannot argue points and resort to being the cock you have become of late when you can't win a debate or see that others can have a different opinion to your own and like to express that just as robustly as you like to express your own. tbh. :thup:

:lol:  What a prick.  I can't be arsed to respond to your long-winded cliche-ridden snoozefests, Captain Know-Nowt - I've already said my bit about Martins, I'm not about to go round the houses having to be bored to tears by you repeating the same shit you've already posted once which remains one long load of shit.  :thup:

Classic HTT.  Gets caught out talking cobblers and made to look a tit, then tries the "Oh this is bothering you SO much more than me line."  I think maybe you did go this weekend after all though - you always come over all Andy Gray on the odd occasion you've actually been to the match. :lol:

Gemmill, I think you are being unfair on Martins, the Everton defence sat so deeply and played such a disciplined offside trap that it was going to be very difficult for Martins to breach the gap.

To be honest, Roeder should have bought on Rossi very early on, as his style was more likely to penetrate Everton's defence that day. In that sense, I think Roeder must burden the responsibility of playing the wrong player in the wrong match, and then for keeping him on the pitch for longer than he should have done.

No matter how deep the defence sits, that doesn't absolve the forward from responsibility of moving off the ball and creating space.  I'm not talking about him running in behind their defenders, I'm talking about lateral movement when others have the ball for instance - giving the defenders something to think about as in "shit, do I track the fast bloke or the bloke with the ball".  Instead he remained fairly static as if he was on the starting blocks waiting for the killer through ball, and made the defenders' jobs fairly easy in the process.  No good only coming to life when you have the ball.

Which brings us onto the topic of him with the ball.  He is supposed to be lightning fast, yet when he gets the ball and the defenders drop off him to give themselves a chance to handle him if he tears off, he doesn't bother committing them by running at them.  He should be steaming at them, hoping to either get past them or at worst draw a foul.  He doesn't though.

My whole argument is that he's supposed to have this incredible pace, but until he starts to use it to his advantage, he may as well be as slow as fuck.  Pace is nothing if you don't use it effectively.  It's for him and Roeder to work out between the two of them.

His pace should be a constant thorn in the side of opposition teams, and not something that just allows him to win the race for a misplaced pass.

He did the lateral movement thing though...

Once or twice.  Not often enough.  We've been lacking movement up front for an age, so we bought a pacey bloke to put it right.  We still lack movement up front.  Ask any of our midfielders when they're looking for an option, they'll tell you.

The thing about movement up front is that you need two players to move. Martins did the movements expected from a second striker, and for the first twenty minutes, Shola was moving around well as the striker up top and was complemented perfectly by Martins I thought. Shola comes off and is replaced by a midfielder cum striker who prefers to play deep when up front. Suddenly Martins is expected to make the runs of a number 9 striker, something he is not suited for. I didn't see Sibierski make any strikers, runs although his general play was ok.

Basically, we've bought a second striker for £10m, and with Ameobi and Owen injured, we are left up shit creek without a paddle because Martins is not the player to adopt their role.

Gemmill, I think you are being unfair on Martins, the Everton defence sat so deeply and played such a disciplined offside trap that it was going to be very difficult for Martins to breach the gap.

To be honest, Roeder should have bought on Rossi very early on, as his style was more likely to penetrate Everton's defence that day. In that sense, I think Roeder must burden the responsibility of playing the wrong player in the wrong match, and then for keeping him on the pitch for longer than he should have done.

No matter how deep the defence sits, that doesn't absolve the forward from responsibility of moving off the ball and creating space.  I'm not talking about him running in behind their defenders, I'm talking about lateral movement when others have the ball for instance - giving the defenders something to think about as in "shit, do I track the fast bloke or the bloke with the ball".  Instead he remained fairly static as if he was on the starting blocks waiting for the killer through ball, and made the defenders' jobs fairly easy in the process.  No good only coming to life when you have the ball.

Which brings us onto the topic of him with the ball.  He is supposed to be lightning fast, yet when he gets the ball and the defenders drop off him to give themselves a chance to handle him if he tears off, he doesn't bother committing them by running at them.  He should be steaming at them, hoping to either get past them or at worst draw a foul.  He doesn't though.

My whole argument is that he's supposed to have this incredible pace, but until he starts to use it to his advantage, he may as well be as slow as fuck.  Pace is nothing if you don't use it effectively.  It's for him and Roeder to work out between the two of them.

His pace should be a constant thorn in the side of opposition teams, and not something that just allows him to win the race for a misplaced pass.

He did the lateral movement thing though...

Once or twice.  Not often enough.  We've been lacking movement up front for an age, so we bought a pacey bloke to put it right.  We still lack movement up front.  Ask any of our midfielders when they're looking for an option, they'll tell you.

The thing about movement up front is that you need two players to move. Martins did the movements expected from a second striker, and for the first twenty minutes, Shola was moving around well as the striker up top and was complemented perfectly by Martins I thought. Shola comes off and is replaced by a midfielder cum striker who prefers to play deep when up front. Suddenly Martins is expected to make the runs of a number 9 striker, something he is not suited for. I didn't see Sibierski make any strikers, runs although his general play was ok.

Basically, we've bought a second striker for £10m, and with Ameobi and Owen injured, we are left up shit creek without a paddle because Martins is not the player to adopt their role.

Second striker or main striker, whatever.  That doesn't preclude him from running with pace at defenders when he gets the ball.  Something he seems completely reluctant to do.  Nor does it preclude him from some movement when the likes of Milner or Zog are in possession to drag defenders out of position.  There was nowhere near enough of that from him.

I know it's early days and I have by no means written this lad off but I expect a lot more from him in terms of using this incredible pace to hurt the opposition.  I also think people need to stop being so stupidly sensitive about constructive criticism on here (not talking about you or HTT here).  It seems that unless you're gushing with praise for someone on this board, you basically want them to die.

Classic HTT.

Classic HTT and Gemmill argument actually.

HTT: Long essay on something disagrees with

Gemmill: Mini-essay telling HTT that he knows nothing.

HTT: Medium essay telling Gemmill that he is wrong, while at the same time reiterating the same points.

Gemmill: Nit-picks at bits and pieces HTT has written, calling HTT stupid to write such nonsense.

HTT: Tells Gemmill to respect others opinions and not be cuntish when he's wrong and knows it.

Gemmill: Responds with a one word comment such as "clueless"

HTT: Replies with one word comment such as "narked" - suggesting the fact that the above comment means that Gemmill has lost and HTT was right all along

Gemmill: Then claims that it is in fact the above comment from HTT which is an admission of defeat

Cue posts and posts of I'm right, no I'm right, no I'm right, and then alex turning up to tell HTT that Gemmill is right.

Guest Knightrider

Classic HTT.  Gets caught out talking cobblers and made to look a tit, then tries the "Oh this is bothering you SO much more than me line."  I think maybe you did go this weekend after all though - you always come over all Andy Gray on the odd occasion you've actually been to the match. :lol:

You are narked, why deny it :lol:

Classic HTT.  Gets caught out talking cobblers and made to look a tit, then tries the "Oh this is bothering you SO much more than me line."   I think maybe you did go this weekend after all though - you always come over all Andy Gray on the odd occasion you've actually been to the match. :lol:

Why would I be narked at what a know-nowt joke you are? :lol:  Your posts read like footballers' post-match interviews, they're so bereft of intelligence and packed with overused Match of the Day cliches, and you always think you're the expert pundit when you finally bother your arse to go to a game. :lol:  At the end of the day, I think you're hilarious and I'm over the moon that you think I'm narked.

Look at me, my names Gemmill, no fucker reads my posts because they're so filled with sarcasm and implications of others being tools. I like to think that my posts are GREAT, and think everyone from Toontastic bumfucks me for writing something meaningful, but I ignore the fact that I'm really being bumfucked because I have alex. I'm a little bit like a ginger Stalin and like to force my own ideas onto others. That is why I hate Martins so much and campaigned on Toontastic. Anyone who wants him was a fucking idiot. I also want to force my preconceived "perfect" forum ideas onto everybody now. 15% disagree but FUCK THEM, I'M NEVER WRONG AS BEING BUMFUCKED FOR MY PUT-DOWNS SO MUCH HAS INFLATED MY EGO!

Look at me, my names HTT, no fucker reads my posts because they're so fucking long. I like to think that my posts are GREAT, and think everyones bumfucks me for writing something meaningful, but I ignore the fact that I'm really being bumfucked because I have the power. I'm a little bit like Alan Oliver and like to force my own ideas onto others. That is why I bummed Ottmar Hitzfeld so much and campaigned on the main site. Anyone who didn't want him was a fucking idiot. I also want to force my preconceived "perfect" forum ideas onto everybody now. 85% disagree but FUCK THEM, I'M NEVER WRONG AS BEING BUMFUCKED FOR MY UBERPOSTS SO MUCH HAS INFLATED MY EGO!

Canny funny how you have a go claiming me and alex always back one another up, but whenever HTT is in trouble you come running along like a yorkshire terrier in heat and hammer away at his leg. :lol:

Canny funny how you have a go claiming me and alex always back one another up, but whenever HTT is in trouble you come running along like a yorkshire terrier in heat and hammer away at his leg. :lol:

Actually, if you read all my posts, in this thread, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at BOTH of you.

Guest Knightrider

Why would I be narked at what a know-nowt joke you are? :lol:  Your posts read like footballers' post-match interviews, they're so bereft of intelligence and packed with overused Match of the Day cliches, and you always think you're the expert pundit when you finally bother your arse to go to a game. :lol:  At the end of the day, I think you're hilarious and I'm over the moon that you think I'm narked.

NARKED - FACT :lol:

Seriously Gemmill, your entire relation of posts in this thread are both classic Gemmill and ever so typical of you today in your new guise of forum cock. Maybe you can't see it, maybe it's not intentional, maybe you don't even care but this is how it goes.

You trawl a thread looking for an easy target, anything from one of HTT, Taylor27 or some other "cretin" will do. You then try to dismantle that person's harmless opinion with your own unique brand of "LOOK AT ME AREN'T I SO FUCKING FUNNY, he he" way of yours but in this case, you've attacked my opinion and I've stuck to it and challenged your own which you were unable to accept and agree to disagree with in again, your own unique brand of "HOW DARE HE, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT & FUCKING FUNNY WITH IT" way of yours. Instead you resort to cheap digs and childish jibes of "were you at the match"? "cliches" "clueless" "prick" etc. etc. and when I pointed out you're narked, you then try to spin it around as classic HTT or such bollocks.

You're predictable and the response quoted is typical of you these days.

I don't know, you post an opinion on a message board and some cock jumps all over it, kills the thread and then has the cheek to claim you're bereft of intelligence, calls you a prick, accuses you of not going to the match and has the audacity to claim he's not narked which he clearly is.

Anyway you play your childish games Gemmill, I'll agree to disagree with you regarding Martins' movement. I have to go now, I have work to do, and yes I do have a job you condescending nob.

PS Don't bother responding, you're not narked, we know and I think I know what your response will be anyway, you are <i>that</i> predictable  :thup:

Both HTT and Gemm's ideas of lateral movement is twisting sharply and watching their stomachs follow seconds later tbh.

Ye big fat gimps  :lol:.

Gemmill is right about Martin's movement and T27 being a melon head.

HTT is right about Martin's in general. I'd like to think wrong about AJ too but i wanst there and the hardest thing to judge about a match on the TV is the movement of a striker.

Not that i give a shit either way about who is right i just want Martins to come good in the right circumstances for him as a player.

Classic HTT.  Gets caught out talking cobblers and made to look a tit, then tries the "Oh this is bothering you SO much more than me line."   I think maybe you did go this weekend after all though - you always come over all Andy Gray on the odd occasion you've actually been to the match. :lol:

NARKED - FACT :lol:

Seriously Gemmill, your entire relation of posts in this thread are both classic Gemmill and ever so typical of you today in your new guise of forum cock. Maybe you can't see it, maybe it's not intentional, maybe you don't even care but this is how it goes.

You trawl a thread looking for an easy target, anything from one of HTT, Taylor27 or some other "cretin" will do. You then try to dismantle that person's harmless opinion with your own unique brand of "LOOK AT ME AREN'T I SO FUCKING FUNNY, he he" way of yours but in this case, you've attacked my opinion and I've stuck to it and challenged your own which you were unable to accept and agree to disagree with in again, your own unique brand of "HOW DARE HE, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT & FUCKING FUNNY WITH IT" way of yours. Instead you resort to cheap digs and childish jibes of "were you at the match"? "cliches" "clueless" "prick" etc. etc. and when I pointed out you're narked, you then try to spin it around as classic HTT or such bollocks.

You're predictable and the response quoted is typical of you these days.

I don't know, you post an opinion on a message board and some cock jumps all over it, kills the thread and then has the cheek to claim you're bereft of intelligence, calls you a prick, accuses you of not going to the match and has the audacity to claim he's not narked which he clearly is.

Anyway you play your childish games Gemmill, I'll agree to disagree with you regarding Martins' movement. I have to go now, I have work to do, and yes I do have a job you condescending nob.

PS Don't bother responding, you're not narked, we know and I think I know what your response will be anyway, you are <i>that</i> predictable  :thup:

That's right, I'm narked but you've written a full page in response.  Righto tithead. :lol:  Gutted that you've been exposed as a non-attending know-nowt tbh.  Going on Thursday?  Probably not like, it's on the telly.  :thup:

Guest topfourfinish

http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/acatalog/handbag_pink_lady.jpg

http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/acatalog/handbag_pink_lady.jpg

One each. :lol:

Haha! Ive just come accross this on my lunch break and its bloody hilarious! I've never seen an argument go on so long in a forum, and the handbags just topped it off! Makes for good reading, keep it up!