How long does Keegan get...

Guest BooBoo

In the first game after being dropped for the Irish oxygen thief, he came on and ran 50 yards to set up the winner. How rubbish.

Then he got dropped again.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The only selection I recall Roeder getting s*** over was starting Parker over Butt when Parker was fit. In retrospect, was that such a bad idea?

Okay, never mind about Souness. Stress playing Yahtzee with my memory.

Roeder thought Duff was better than N'Zogbia when he clearly wasn't.

N'Zogbia was absolutely shockingly bad for every minute that Roeder put him on the pitch.

In the first game after being dropped for the Irish oxygen thief, he came on and ran 50 yards to set up the winner. How rubbish.

Dig up posts from a year ago. I don't recall that particular match but the general consensus was that Zog was shit. People liked Milner better FFS.

And he was, because he was too busy throwing a hissy fit about not wanting to be here instead of playing. Kind of like what he's doing right now.

The only selection I recall Roeder getting s*** over was starting Parker over Butt when Parker was fit. In retrospect, was that such a bad idea?

N'Zogbia was absolutely shockingly bad for every minute that Roeder put him on the pitch.

Dig up posts from a year ago. I don't recall that particular match but the general consensus was that Zog was shit. People liked Milner better FFS.

And he was, because he was too busy throwing a hissy fit about not wanting to be here instead of playing. Kind of like what he's doing right now.

You'd struggle to fit in more nonsense in a post.

Dig up posts from a year ago. I don't recall that particular match but the general consensus was that Zog was s***. People liked Milner better FFS.

You'd struggle to fit in more nonsense in a post.

Not really.

I said when he came in, that Keegan was a ludicrous choice but he would get my and most of the fans support.

I also said that not buying in January was a huge mistake, and that if he based the team around Butt, Barton and Smith (which he looks like doing), we would be relegated.

Can't really bring myself to hate the guy, but if he takes us down, he should be fired.

Guest smarty2006

We were never going to get much from  the Man u, Arsenal, Blackburn, Liverpool, Villa games.

But the safety cap is now off the panic button for sure. If Birmingham beat us convincingly a week on Monday we are officially f*cked. Can we get rid of Keegan like? How embarrassing this season has been, I am really pissed off its come down to this!

We really have no option than stick with Keegan now. It would take way to much money to get even a mediocre manager in.

Doom and Gloom is on the horizon and our ship has sprung a leak!

If Keegan chose not to buy players in January, it's ultimately his fault if we go down.

If of course he wasn't allowed to buy players, then the board have failed this club, and Keegan cannot be blamed.

:rolleyes:  He didn't chose not to buy and wasn't stopped from buying, Woodgate.  :rolleyes:

If Keegan chose not to buy players in January, it's ultimately his fault if we go down.

If of course he wasn't allowed to buy players, then the board have failed this club, and Keegan cannot be blamed.

The problem here was the timing of SA sacking, which wasn't really needed until the summer, but lets forget all that..

The problem here was the timing of SA sacking, which wasn't really needed until the summer, but lets forget all that..

Wasn't it? You reckon Allardyce would have done better than KK has with these players?

:rolleyes:  He didn't chose not to buy and wasn't stopped from buying, Woodgate.  :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes as much as you want, but that doesn't hide the fact that even the blind could see that this current crop of players isn't good enough, and we'd be fighting against relegation. Someone at the club HAS to be blamed for not stopping this situation before it started.

Woodgate wouldn't have changed the fact that our midfield is probably the worst in this league.

Wasn't it? You reckon Allardyce would have done better than KK has with these players?

I don't think he'd be doing any worse (technically not really possible). I think he'd have beaten Bolton though.

I don't think he'd be doing any worse (technically not really possible). I think he'd have beaten Bolton though.

Yes I do.

I also feel he would have had the time, and structures in place to make signings to improve the team.

On the day of his sacking he spoke of identified targets. Surely the main issue is the disruption during a transfer window, bringing in a man with no experience for 3 years, with no targets identified?

On the run of form he was on? Couldn't beat Derby ffs.

Changing the manager hasn't really helped though has it? The whole change process is complex, getting people onside, new methods of doing things, if anything it caused more disruption and more negative impact on our results. Sure SA football was dire, but I would have had confidence in him leading us to ~12th, and being replaced in the summer.

Keegan has done no better in terms of results.

I didn't want either manager by the way, which I pointed out at the time Keegan took over.

Roll your eyes as much as you want, but that doesn't hide the fact that even the blind could see that this current crop of players isn't good enough, and we'd be fighting against relegation. Someone at the club HAS to be blamed for not stopping this situation before it started.

Woodgate wouldn't have changed the fact that our midfield is probably the worst in this league.

We did try to bring players in, we couldn't do much more than that apart from have offered more to Derby for a player who probably wouldn't have made any difference.

Changing the manager hasn't really helped though has it? The whole change process is complex, getting people onside, new methods of doing things, if anything it caused more disruption and more negative impact on our results. Sure SA football was dire, but I would have had confidence in him leading us to ~12th, and being replaced in the summer.

I never said it had helped, but the run of results we've had makes Allardyce look better than he was and Keegan worse than he is. Bet Keegan wouldn't have gift wrapped 40% of Derby's points.

For me KK gets next season regardless of what happens. It's hardly all his fault we are in this mess, yes his current choice of players is quite strange to most of us but he hardly has any decent players to replace most of them with. I don't know whats going on with Smith but he will surely be out for the next game.

We did try to bring players in, we couldn't do much more than that apart from have offered more to Derby for a player who probably wouldn't have made any difference.

I forgot that there were only 3 players available in January.

Happy we left the squad as it was then?

I never said it had helped, but the run of results we've had makes Allardyce look better than he was and Keegan worse than he is. Bet Keegan wouldn't have gift wrapped 40% of Derby's points.

Sure SA dropped points to some shit teams, but we were picking up points here and there, something we really don't look like doing at present. No doubt if Keegan was here form the start he hight have been able to buy himself results, but in all truthfulness, a chequebook manager was the last thing we needed.

Keegan has done no better in terms of results.

I didn't want either manager by the way, which I pointed out at the time Keegan took over.

Keegan has done no better than drawing at home to Derby?