How long does Keegan get...

Guest BooBoo

Guest MarkMag

I didn't agree with Keegan as manager in the first place. I'm now starting to sympaphise for the task he has with the sh1te players that he had at his disposal. I think if we can get to the summer still intact we have to give him a couple of years to rebuild. He's built this team up once and I firmly believe he could do it again (even if we go down)

oh for fucks sake. EVERY fucking DAY.

I read the first page and thought to myself:

"Now that Shepard and the Halls have been brought up on page 1, I wonder if there'll be an epic quote tree mainly involving NE5, Mick and possibly another couple....plus this smiley  mackems.gif "

*clicks page 10*

"Well whadda ya know!"

"Now that Shepard and the Halls have been brought up on page 1, I wonder if there'll be an epic quote tree mainly involving NE5, Mick and possibly another couple....plus this smiley  mackems.gif "

*clicks page 10*

"Well whadda ya know!"

Its so fucking boring now isnt it?

*clicks page 10*

"Well whadda ya know!"

the sooner this is acknowledged to be fact, the better then

Isn't everything going just brilliantly since they left

mackems.gif

Is this your one man mission to make sure that nothing negative is said about the old board?

Never seen such blinkered views in my life.

Cue retort of top 4 European quals and 3 consec top 5 finishes and how well we're doing nows etc etc.

I just pray to God that we stay up and Keegan can get his own team in. Then i'll have some faith and confidence in him.

Cos he's fucking clueless when it comes to picking someone else's.

mackems.gif

Is this your one man mission to make sure that nothing negative is said about the old board?

Cue retort of top 4 European quals and 3 consec top 5 finishes and how well we're doing nows etc etc.

never mind about the relegation struggle, at least we didn't waste any money in the transfer window  bluelaugh.gif

mackems.gif

never mind about the relegation struggle, at least we didn't waste any money in the transfer window  bluelaugh.gif

Whos decision was that?

mackems.gif

What, you mean on the likes of Luque etc?

Wish we'd bought more like him, maybe the chairman could've bid for Rooney again?

I see. Qualifying for europe more than every club bar 4, and our 3 top 5 highest consecutive league positions for 50 years is something you don't agree with either I take it ?

Was that aimed at me?

If it was, where did I mention it? Please show me.

You are jumping on the current board after allowing them very little time to achieve anything.

Why not compare what happens after another 10-12 years? You may have an argument then.

What about comparing the 1st year of both regimes?

Guest iliketoonarmy

I just pray to God that we stay up and Keegan can get his own team in. Then i'll have some faith and confidence in him.

Cos he's f****** clueless when it comes to picking someone else's.

Really? Apart from Martins, what changes do you really think would have improved us (bearing in mind that Martins has only been available for 2 or Keegans games).

Barton as well.

face it,2 games = 6 points,

not to say that we can beat Liverpool,

but every single point is as important now.

So,"really" is "really".

mackems.gif

Whos decision was that?

it is what you said you wanted

mackems.gif

What, you mean on the likes of Luque etc?

Wish we'd bought more like him, maybe the chairman could've bid for Rooney again?

I see. Qualifying for europe more than every club bar 4, and our 3 top 5 highest consecutive league positions for 50 years is something you don't agree with either I take it ?

Was that aimed at me?

If it was, where did I mention it? Please show me.

You are jumping on the current board after allowing them very little time to achieve anything.

Why not compare what happens after another 10-12 years? You may have an argument then.

What about comparing the 1st year of both regimes?

more than happy to do that, however if you are happy at them not recognising a serious situation, then you shouldn't be.

You ARE aware the previous regime saved the club from bankruptcy, the 3rd division and a failed share issue aren't you ?

Thats fact by the way, not something I've made up to "defend" them.

mackems.gif

Whos decision was that?

You're either saying that KK was wrong not to sign anybody and you think that was a major f**k up or you're implying that KK just lied us to us about it therefore suggesting KK is a man without intergrity. I would have thought you must be having misgivings either way.

I thought you used to have a coherent arguement regarding the old board (i thought the old board had a lot of unjust crticism) but now you're not. I think you're a bit lost, mate. Seems like the disappointment is really getting to you. I sympathise with that, we must all be suffering. I hope that next season is one we can all look forward to and that we concentrate on the players performances rather than the board.

How long does Keegan get?

As long as he needs, I think people have got used to the chopping and changing of manager here over the last few years and seem happy to shout for the managers head because of it far too quickly, he wasn't the ideal choice for me but he'll have my support as long as we make a reasonable improvement on this campaign, most of all I trust him to recognise what we need and to go out and get it in the transfer market.

For the nice guy front he puts on he can be ruthless when he needs to be, hopefully we'll see that when he gets shot of the under performers in the Summer.

mackems.gif

Whos decision was that?

You're either saying that KK was wrong not to sign anybody and you think that was a major f**k up or you're implying that KK just lied us to us about it therefore suggesting KK is a man without intergrity. I would have thought you must be having misgivings either way.

I thought you used to have a coherent arguement regarding the old board (i thought the old board had a lot of unjust crticism) but now you're not. I think you're a bit lost, mate. Seems like the disappointment is really getting to you. I sympathise with that, we must all be suffering. I hope that next season is one we can all look forward to and that we concentrate on the players performances rather than the board.

yes I think it was a major mistake not to sign a player in the transfer window.

If KK made the decision and we go down then he has to shoulder some blame. If the current board however denied him and he's covering for them - or pulling the wool over his eyes - it will become obvious, and if the current board are going to run the club without attempting to capitalise on the fanbase ie the clown of a chairman saying of loads of johnny averages to be "good business" then so far as I am concerned they can fuck off back to where they came from.

mackems.gif

Whos decision was that?

If KK made the decision and we go down then he has to shoulder some blame. If the current board however denied him and he's covering for them it will become obvious, and if the current board are going to run the club without attempting to capitalise on the fanbase then so far as I am concerned they can fuck off back to where they came from.

Well since Keegan has said it was his decision and nothing has come out to suggest he's lying then perhaps we can draw a line under it until something comes out saying different.

mackems.gif

Whos decision was that?

If KK made the decision and we go down then he has to shoulder some blame. If the current board however denied him and he's covering for them it will become obvious, and if the current board are going to run the club with attempting to capitalise on the fanbase then so far as I am concerned they can f*** off back to where they came from.

I don't believe the 2nd scenario holds true, and i think deep down you don't either. You're pissed off by the performances this year and you're highlighting the fact that a change of board would not guarentee success the was a few mongs on thought it would. You've got a lot to offer when it comes to appraisal of players and management, why don't you do that more? I would enjoy reading your synopsis of one of our games instead of your views on the old board. We all know them. But when you say Martins hasn't got the 'dead eye' i listen. If you think Owen has something to offer, i listen. If you think Taylor's got a top CB in him fighting to get out i'll listen and want to know why (i don't think he has  btw). Because when you talk football it's great so please do it more :-)

We had a bid accepted for Woodgate though Leazes so that puts your theory about the funds to bed surely.

Time will tell.

We needed forwards and I suspect that given half a chance Keegan would have brought at least one in. As I said, if HE decided the forwards we had were good enough I'd be surprised and also he will have to bear the responsibility for his judgement.

Remember Mort saying before the deadline that if we bought anybody it would be for the future. Wanker, considering the position we were in and the fixtures coming up.

We had a bid accepted for Woodgate though Leazes so that puts your theory about the funds to bed surely.

Time will tell.

We needed forwards and I suspect that given half a chance Keegan would have brought at least one in. As I said, if HE decided the forwards we had were good enough I'd be surprised and also he will have to bear the responsibility for his judgement.

Remember Mort saying before the deadline that if we bought anybody it would be for the future. Wanker, considering the position we were in and the fixtures coming up.

You were putting forward the possibility funds may have been withheld in January were you not?

mackems.gif

Whos decision was that?

If KK made the decision and we go down then he has to shoulder some blame. If the current board however denied him and he's covering for them it will become obvious, and if the current board are going to run the club with attempting to capitalise on the fanbase then so far as I am concerned they can f*** off back to where they came from.

I don't believe the 2nd scenario holds true, and i think deep down you don't either. You're pissed off by the performances this year and you're highlighting the fact that a change of board would not guarentee success the was a few mongs on thought it would. You've got a lot to offer when it comes to appraisal of players and management, why don't you do that more? I would enjoy reading your synopsis of one of our games instead of your views on the old board. We all know them. But when you say Martins hasn't got the 'dead eye' i listen. If you think Owen has something to offer, i listen. If you think Taylor's got a top CB in him fighting to get out i'll listen and want to know why (i don't think he has  btw). Because when you talk football it's great so please do it more :-)

Thank you, I've also heard excuses from a board for 30 years to kid people they have ambition when they don't, so I've seen and heard all these too. Morts pathetic comments before the deadline and about our summers transfer activity were straight out of the Lord Westwood/Gordon McKeag book of football knowledge and ambition.

We will find out. The board have a lot to do to even match the overall performance of the last board during their years running the club. Do you think these backround appointments meet with the approval of Keegan ? because this is another area which could cause him to walk and I for one wouldn't blame him in the slightest if he isn't allowed to run the club the way he wants.

Time will tell.

You were putting forward the possibility funds may have been withheld in January were you not?

yes, and also the fact that Keegan clearly stated after his first game in charge that he would like to bring in  3 players during the window, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have meant 3 defenders.

Time will tell.

We also had a bids for Wes Brown and Giles Barnes rejected too.