How long does Keegan get...

Guest BooBoo

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental fuck up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and FUCK OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of shit

all his tactically superior successors won the league then ?

Fuck me. Macca888 returns .....

mackems.gif

I see people are talking about deserting the club too, now that the Halls and Shepherd aren't there to attract them to the club like last time too ?

I am only staying if we go down, otherwise I am out until the game 39 idea is ruled completely out.

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental f*** up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and f*** OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of s***

Can't believe this rubbish.

If you lot remember the first time he came, we didn't perform much better than under Ardiles. 

Good job we didn't turn on Keegan then.

we aren't quite back yet to where he and his mate picked us up the last time Phil, maybe they could do it again if we slide back to that standard  as soon as they have left

I see people are talking about deserting the club too, now that the Halls and Shepherd aren't there to attract them to the club like last time too ?

At least this season hasn't been embarrassing or owt

Shepherd and Hall mostly reponsible for this mess, no argument.

we aren't quite back yet to where he and his mate picked us up the last time Phil, maybe they could do it again if we slide back to that standard  as soon as they have left

You're supposed to have your webcam in front of you, not behind.  :lol:

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1420/30webfreaktoo20long20onxi0.th.jpg

You're supposed to have your webcam in front of you, not behind.   :lol:

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1420/30webfreaktoo20long20onxi0.th.jpg

hardly surprising you don't reply to facts again.

:nope:

If Bobby Robson was in charge of the 95/96 team we wouldnt have blown a 12 point league we would have pissed that league and thats for certain

But would Bobby of signed them players to get us there in the first place? He never got us into that position when he was here so I am guessing he wouldnt of.

souness = shite with good players

roeder = shite with slightly worse players

allardyce= shite with worse players

keegan = shite so far with a mixture of souness, roeder and allardyce's shite players, but still playing better than allardyce imo

Who's talking about deserting the club?

Well?

Guest toonlass

I believe he'll be gone if we get relegated.

I believe a load of fans will be gone if we get relegated, and good riddence to each and every one of them.

souness = s**** with good players

roeder = s**** with slightly worse players

allardyce= s**** with worse players

keegan = s**** so far with a mixture of souness, roeder and allardyce's s**** players, but still playing better than allardyce imo

Totally agree

If Bobby Robson was in charge of the 95/96 team we wouldnt have blown a 12 point league we would have pissed that league and thats for certain

I didn't realise Bobby Robson had ever been 12 points ahead of anybody, even having played 2 games more either.

Must have blinked and missed it.

Didn't see him volunteering to manage Newcastle when we had one foot in the 3rd division either, preferring to stay at a small club like Ipswich. Maybe they had better directors than we did or something ?

keegan = s**** so far with a mixture of souness, roeder and allardyce's s**** players, but still playing better than allardyce imo

Keegan hasn't even won a f****** game! How can you say we are playing better than we did under Allardyce? Are you mad!?

In 7 league games, 4 of which we have been at home, we have conceded a total of 17 goals and scored only 3!!!

We never had a spell like this under Allardyce. Wake up, Keegan is taking us down!

Well?

you in the other thread

:lol:

Keegan hasn't even won a f****** game! How can you say we are playing better than we did under Allardyce? Are you mad!?

In 7 league games, 4 of which we have been at home, we have conceded a total of 17 goals and scored only 3!!!

We never had a spell like this under Allardyce. Wake up, Keegan is taking us down!

We've played different teams. Is that a difficult concept?

I believe he'll be gone if we get relegated.

I believe a load of fans will be gone if we get relegated, and good riddence to each and every one of them.

aye, the fans that the fat bastard and his mate attracted back to the club with their despicable "trophy signings" will be gone.

Well?

you in the other thread

:lol:

Explain please. I mentioned that I'd have to give renewing serious thought unless the ST prices fell. It's not fucking cheap, and neither are houses.

We've played different teams. Is that a difficult concept?

We've picked up 2 points under Keegan, no-one can defend him.