A Call To All That Care

Heron

Recent (or Relegation) Form

Having travelled to Anfield on the back of 3 League defeats and a draw at home against Middlesbrough, Newcastle's confidence had taken a massive blow, and this showed even more after they went 1-0 down after a lucky deflection from Liverpool's Jermaine Pennant. Minutes later Torres made it 2 as the first half drew to a close and only 6minutes after the interval Torres played a nicely weighted through ball to Steven Gerrard who made it 3-0. The only excitement the travelling Toon support had was when substitute Obafemi Martins' left footed strike struck the crossbar in the 68th minute, but even that just bounced clear and added to Newcastles misery.

After conceding another 3 goals yesterday at the hands of Liverpool, Newcastle now have the worst run of form in the league over the last 6 games (LDLLLL) and only running out with 6points from the next two games can secure a bit of stability in the Newcastle dressing room. It is becoming forever clearer that Newcastle for the first time in their Premiership history are getting well and truelly drawn into a relegation battle and the next two games are now '6-pointers', not to mention the home game against the unwashed.

Down But Not Out

Now ask yourself the following questions;

Is this the worst position you have seen Newcastle in?

If no, How old were you/How long ago were we in a worse position?

and finally....

How do we, as supporters ("the loyalist football supporters, the world has ever had") play our part in avoiding relegation?

The answer is simple enough, don't 'boo' your team off after an uninspiring display. Don't let your head drop in the stands as soon as a good chance goes begging, and DON'T give up hope. This is your call, this is your opportunity to prove to the world that "Newcastle United, Will Never Be Defeated" and this is YOUR opportunity, to give all that Southern Media, all those who want to see us fail, and all those that question our support a nice Geordie wake-up call.

So get behind the lads, we may have won f*** all since 69 (inter-city fairs cup), we may not be the team we were under Keegan in his first spell as Manager, BUT we are the same supporters of this HUGE football club that turn up every week, and keep it alive. It is OUR job to be the alarm clock, and wake this giant from the lowest pit it has been in for over a decade.

Support YOUR Toon, Stand Up, Sing Up, Be Counted and NEVER, EVER, EVER FORGET THAT....

!!!NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!

Recent (or Relegation) Form

Having travelled to Anfield on the back of 3 League defeats and a draw at home against Middlesbrough, Newcastle's confidence had taken a massive blow, and this showed even more after they went 1-0 down after a lucky deflection from Liverpool's Jermaine Pennant. Minutes later Torres made it 2 as the first half drew to a close and only 6minutes after the interval Torres played a nicely weighted through ball to Steven Gerrard who made it 3-0. The only excitement the travelling Toon support had was when substitute Obafemi Martins' left footed strike struck the crossbar in the 68th minute, but even that just bounced clear and added to Newcastles misery.

After conceding another 3 goals yesterday at the hands of Liverpool, Newcastle now have the worst run of form in the league over the last 6 games (LDLLLL) and only running out with 6points from the next two games can secure a bit of stability in the Newcastle dressing room. It is becoming forever clearer that Newcastle for the first time in their Premiership history are getting well and truelly drawn into a relegation battle and the next two games are now '6-pointers', not to mention the home game against the unwashed.

Down But Not Out

Now ask yourself the following questions;

Is this the worst position you have seen Newcastle in?

If no, How old were you/How long ago were we in a worse position?

and finally....

How do we, as supporters ("the loyalist football supporters, the world has ever had") play our part in avoiding relegation?

The answer is simple enough, don't 'boo' your team off after an uninspiring display. Don't let your head drop in the stands as soon as a good chance goes begging, and DON'T give up hope. This is your call, this is your opportunity to prove to the world that "Newcastle United, Will Never Be Defeated" and this is YOUR opportunity, to give all that Southern Media, all those who want to see us fail, and all those that question our support a nice Geordie wake-up call.

So get behind the lads, we may have won f*** all since 69 (inter-city fairs cup), we may not be the team we were under Keegan in his first spell as Manager, BUT we are the same supporters of this HUGE football club that turn up every week, and keep it alive. It is OUR job to be the alarm clock, and wake this giant from the lowest pit it has been in for over a decade.

Support YOUR Toon, Stand Up, Sing Up, Be Counted and NEVER, EVER, EVER FORGET THAT....

!!!NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!

:clap:

Have seen far worse in my time, which means i am far too old. Its partly a confidence thing with these players as soon as we concede we fold, need us behind them more than ever

HOWAY THE LADS

The corn aside, I do hope that we can play our part in helping the team turn things around.

I do genuinely believe we can affect what happens on the pitch, especially at St. James'.

Guest Phil K

The corn aside,

Corn ? Don't you mean crap ?

Have seen far worse in my time, which means i am far too old. Its partly a confidence thing with these players as soon as we concede we fold, need us behind them more than ever

HOWAY THE LADS

The only comparable performances to now would be the relegation season of Richard Dinnis (the player-power manager - which showed just how much players know about football and management - they know even LESS these days), personally I can't recall any time being as bad or frustrating

Guest BooBoo

For Gods sake man, can some of you cretins not just admire the thinking and attitude behind the original post, rather than take the dreadfully smug high ground.

Some reet tossers on here at times.

:nope:

Agree, really think Heza is right.

I do think the fans will get behind us in the weeks to come anyway though. A lot of it earlier in the season was mid-table apathy and frustration, now that we're in a relegation fight I expect the crowd in general to really get behind the team, which they have in recent games anyway from the sounds of things.

Guest f***thepress

O0 Top ! "Anyone wants to get mellow , you can turn around and get the fuck out of here!" (Ted Nugent)

Anyone wants to whinge and boo instead of supporting the team can do likewise...

For Gods sake man, can some of you cretins not just admire the thinking and attitude behind the original post, rather than take the dreadfully smug high ground.

:thup:

The players haven't really deserved any better than they've received so far but that's out of the window now, it's the club that the fans need to get behind now and try to forget anything else.

Even if everyone in the stadium shouted and balled for the whole game, it would make f*** all difference to the performance due to the fact half the players dont give a s**** about the clubs future.

It might not raise our game but I think it would, it might even put the opposition off playing.

Guest toonlass

I think Heza is right, all those cringing should just fuck off. Despite the performances we should be making a noise, trying to raise the players, and show the world that we damn well care. Its easy enough to say "Oooh that is cringeworthy" or "If I want to boo them I will" or even walk out on 65 minutes, but its the lads and lasses who continue to support the team that they love that should be commended and not have the piss taken out of them. Well done Heza for a great point well made.

Even if everyone in the stadium shouted and balled for the whole game, it would make fuck all difference to the performance due to the fact half the players dont give a shite about the clubs future.

Sort of goes with my thoughts. Added in is a manager who's out of his depth. It has every chance of ending in tears.

Mick, you up for Everton last day?

Sort of goes with my thoughts. Added in is a manager who's out of his depth. It has every chance of ending in tears.

Mick, you up for Everton last day?

Are you putting a bus on?

Guest Phil K

:thup:

Quite true - but many of the "tosser-shouters" are even WORSE.

Guest Micktoon

LoyalEST, fer chrissakes.

Fuck off will you, every fucker on here's a school teacher, and it's for Christ sake.

Guest yoshi

Even if everyone in the stadium shouted and balled for the whole game, it would make f*** all difference to the performance due to the fact half the players dont give a s**** about the clubs future.

And you expect the players to give a s**** then when they see fans turning on their club in sure dire times? Teams have survived relegation because their deflated players look up and see a sea of supporters still shouting their hearts out to get them going. Every single encouragment for these players, on and off the pitch, goes a long way in galvanising them mentally for the fight.