A Call To All That Care

Heron

Guest Phil K

And you expect the players to give a s**** then when they see fans turning on their club in sure dire times? Teams have survived relegation because their deflated players look up and see a sea of supporters still shouting their hearts out to get them going. Every single encouragment for these players, on and off the pitch, goes a long way in galvanising them mentally for the fight.

Shakespeare had a saying - "Above all things - be true to yourself" this lot aren't and haven't been all season.

The fans were behind them all season until the collapso started - the give-up mentality at the first goal conceded.

Its ridiculous to expect the fans to keep the faith when the people they're supposed to have faith IN have none.

Some reet tossers on here at times.

:nope:

:thup:

Quite true - but many of the "tosser-shouters" are even WORSE.

Agree with this. Don't enjoy coming on this forum anymore, seems that just because you don't agree with the general consensus, you get shouted down.

Agree with this. Don't enjoy coming on this forum anymore, seems that just because you don't agree with the general consensus, you get shouted down.

So you agreeing with Phil K is alright but someone agreeing with someone else is other people being 'shouted down'? Talk about hypocrisy.

Most people get shouted down by those who hold the opposite opinion, it didn't stop me from telling people what I thought of Souness and it shouldn't stop you now.

If anyone has an well-reasoned opinion that can be backed up with any amount of decent logic, and can put it forward without resorting to childish name-calling and nonsensical straw-man creation, I don't see what they have to worry about.

Most people get shouted down by those who hold the opposite opinion, it didn't stop me from telling people what I thought of Souness and it shouldn't stop you now.

What was it again Mick? I've forgotten. ;)

To be honest, I think that even terminally self-centred spackers like Barton must have realised by now that the Geordie support is second to none. Even at home, where the atmosphere is sometimes lacking, against Blackburn we were great. It isn't going to be the supporters who will be found wanting over the final furlong. We need the players to fight for 90 mins. as well.

So you agreeing with Phil K is alright but someone agreeing with someone else is other people being 'shouted down'? Talk about hypocrisy.

Come on. If I started a thread entitled, "Get it into your thick skulls", and then went into a rant at how I didn't think Keegan was any good, I'd have getten blown to pieces on here.

Guest RowanB

I bet the people cringing on here are the same people who look at me like I'm insane for singing at home games.

Guest Knightrider

Come on. If I started a thread entitled, "Get it into your thick skulls", and then went into a rant at how I didn't think Keegan was any good, I'd have getten blown to pieces on here.

I can get away with it because I'm GREAT.

I agree with the sentiment of heza09s' post.

This season has been unbelievably depressing and frustrating, but booing and the likes doesn't help anybody.

I know you can only take so much and frustration boils over, but try and stay behind the team. Sometimes easier said than done i know.

You do have a nasty habit of coming across as being a bit contrary/knee-jerk at times though, to say the least.

You really need to switch the username up, then I'm sure you'd get less jip. When "Optimistic Nut" is anything but, the world just seems a far worse place.