Mike Ashley - Sport Relief

kirkwdavis2001

Guest Geordiesned

.. bought three tickets to their Alan Sugar thingy for 100k, top bloke!

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the team is in the shite though,

Never mind that the transfer window is now closed so no money can be spent on the team and he did make money available in January but it was not spent.  :rolleyes:

how much ? Why wasn't it spent ? Keep deluding yourself. If you think that it is OK that we can't force the hand of small clubs like Blackburn to sell us their best players, welcome to true mediocrity the likes of which you clearly don't understand. But soon will if this is the path they are choosing to follow.

At the end of the day, I don't really give a toss how good a bloke runs the football club if we are struggling and they don't capitalise on the fanbase.

Get a grip. How the fuck has the state of our club on and/or off the pitch got anything to do with Mike Ashley giving some money to charity, which is what this thread is supposed to be about? Can't you keep your ramblings in one of those threads so that people who don't want to read the same old rubbish every single day can avoid it? It's not too much to ask is it that you do that is it or is it an ego thing that you have to be noticed and go off topic in as many threads as you can?

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the transfer window is now closed so no money can be spent on the team and he did make money available in January but it was not spent.  :rolleyes:

how much ? Why wasn't it spent ? Keep deluding yourself. If you think that it is OK that we can't force the hand of small clubs like Blackburn to sell us their best players, welcome to true mediocrity the likes of which you clearly don't understand. But soon will if this is the path they are choosing to follow.

At the end of the day, I don't really give a toss how good a bloke runs the football club if we are struggling and they don't capitalise on the fanbase.

Get a grip. How the fuck has the state of our club on and/or off the pitch got anything to do with Mike Ashley giving some money to charity, which is what this thread is supposed to be about? Can't you keep your ramblings in one of those threads so that people who don't want to read the same old rubbish every single day can avoid it? It's not too much to ask is it that you do that is it or is it an ego thing that you have to be noticed and go off topic in as many threads as you can?

Good thinking, perhaps we could have one thread as a sticky and he can waffle on about Shepherd in that.

aye, smashing.

which part of "I'm only interested in the job he does of running the football club" is difficult to understand. It's a good gesture, but why does such actions appear to excuse him from not showing - so far - the ambition to capitalise on the clubs fanbase ?

Guest Geordiesned

For the love of God man wind your neck in!!

well, you shouldn't have spouted deluded crap.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SOMEONE MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye, smashing.

Did we even try and get anyone from Blackburn?

KK says there's money there and he chose not to spend it, I for one believe him. Do you not believe him?

KK says there's money there and he chose not to spend it, I for one believe him. Do you not believe him?

Don't bother.

For the love of God man wind your neck in!!

well, you shouldn't have spouted deluded crap.

What did the original post have to do with the football club?

Yet again you've turned another thread into a bitching match.

When I disagreed with you before, I had respect because you stood for what you believed, but this thread is about the bloke giving some money to charity, it had nothing to do with the club and you've made an arse of yourself on it.

more pathetic avoidance of the topic

The topic is "Mike Ashley - Sports Relief."

Well done Mike, top man.

never mind mick, we go down, but we have a good bloke as chairman, so thats alright then. Good thinking.  mackems.gif

aye, smashing.

How much ?

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the team is in the s**** though,

How much ?

What a pathetic individual you are.

Mike Ashley - top bloke

never mind mick, we go down, but we have a good bloke as chairman, so thats alright then. Good thinking.  mackems.gif

You're the only one saying that, nobody else has.

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the team is in the s**** though,

How much ?

What a pathetic individual you are.

Mike Ashley - top bloke

so was Gordon McKeag, by all accounts.

aye, smashing.

Good thinking, perhaps we could have one thread as a sticky and he can waffle on about Shepherd in that.

:thup:

Make it happen.

aye, smashing.

How much ?

I have no idea. Do you? But from what I've been told there is serious cash there for him to use.

Straight forward question mate, just answer yes or no. Keegan said there's money to spend but he chose not to. As you don't think there is money for him to spend. Is Keegan then a liar, yes or no?

aye, smashing.

How much ?

I have no idea. Do you? But from what I've been told there is serious cash there for him to use.

Straight forward question mate, just answer yes or no. Keegan said there's money to spend but he chose not to. As you don't think there is money for him to spend. Is Keegan then a liar, yes or no?

Keegan doesn't say how much does he ?

I'm sorry Johnny, but while Ashleys donation is commendable, its not what I want from him. The fortunes of the club come first and things like this and PR gimmicks can come later.

If someone is a shite owner, chairman or whatever, I'm just not interested in how good a bloke he might be.