Mike Ashley - Sport Relief

kirkwdavis2001

Keegan doesn't say how much does he ?

I'm sorry Johnny, but while Ashleys donation is commendable, its not what I want from him. The fortunes of the club come first and things like this and PR gimmicks can come later.

If someone is a s**** owner, chairman or whatever, I'm just not interested in how good a bloke he might be.

His donation to Sport Relief has nothing to do with you, maybe you should just think how lucky you are that you don't need it and just hope that if you ever do somebody is prepared to help you and that they will not get criticised if they do.

I'm sorry Johnny, but while Ashleys donation is commendable, its not what I want from him. The fortunes of the club come first and things like this and PR gimmicks can come later.

If someone is a s**** owner, chairman or whatever, I'm just not interested in how good a bloke he might be.

His donation to Sport Relief has nothing to do with you, maybe you should just think how lucky you are that you don't need it and just hope that if you ever do somebody is prepared to help you and that they will not get criticised if they do.

my point is that people like you are of the opinion that being a good bloke means you are a good chairman. And vice versa.

You don't need to tell me there are lots of worthy charities out there.

.. bought three tickets to their Alan Sugar thingy for 100k, top bloke!

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the team is in the s**** though,

150k last December FFS (and no, that does not stand for Fat Freddy Shepherd)

Hardly going to make a difference given Ashley's wealth and business interests.

Charity FFS.

the point is that I don't really care if the chairman/owner is a "good bloke" or not, I just want them to back their managers and run good football teams.

That is absolutely correct.

In my opinion though, MA has shown that he will put his money where his mouth is, when the time is right. Granted we didn't strengthen in January, but that's more a reflection on what players were available for the right prices above all else.

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the transfer window is now closed so no money can be spent on the team and he did make money available in January but it was not spent.  :rolleyes:

how much ? Why wasn't it spent ? Keep deluding yourself. If you think that it is OK that we can't force the hand of small clubs like Blackburn to sell us their best players, welcome to true mediocrity the likes of which you clearly don't understand. But soon will if this is the path they are choosing to follow.

At the end of the day, I don't really give a toss how good a bloke runs the football club if we are struggling and they don't capitalise on the fanbase.

Did we even try and get anyone from Blackburn?

KK says there's money there and he chose not to spend it, I for one believe him. Do you not believe him?

How much ?

I have no idea. Do you? But from what I've been told there is serious cash there for him to use.

Straight forward question mate, just answer yes or no. Keegan said there's money to spend but he chose not to. As you don't think there is money for him to spend. Is Keegan then a liar, yes or no?

hahaha,

Keegan - "I have £50m to spend, this January"

Although he does crypitically say, "the money was there to spend but we couldnt get anyone in"

What a tricky bastard - always talking in bloody riddles!

Cue retort regarding "happy with relegation etc"

This is a thread to commend a bloke who happens to be our owner for donating a happy amount to charity. Specifically speaking that £100k will go for loads and loads of poor families etc etc, you know the score and just to reiterate how pathetic you actually are you turn this into a thread about the football, because according to you that is the most important aspect of this thread.

You are a pathetic old man with no perspective.

The main issue though is this:

What is more important? reducing the number of children dying from HIV/AIDS related illnesses by 3000 over the next 6 months, or Mike Ashley having an extra £150k to give to his manager. By complaining about this NE5, you are implying that the latter is more important.

my point is that people like you are of the opinion that being a good bloke means you are a good chairman. And vice versa.

You don't need to tell me there are lots of worthy charities out there.

No, the point is that he seems to be a good bloke, nothing more nothing less. Football has nothing to with this thread.

aye, smashing.

Never mind that the transfer window is now closed so no money can be spent on the team and he did make money available in January but it was not spent.  :rolleyes:

how much ? Why wasn't it spent ? Keep deluding yourself. If you think that it is OK that we can't force the hand of small clubs like Blackburn to sell us their best players, welcome to true mediocrity the likes of which you clearly don't understand. But soon will if this is the path they are choosing to follow.

At the end of the day, I don't really give a toss how good a bloke runs the football club if we are struggling and they don't capitalise on the fanbase.

Did we even try and get anyone from Blackburn?

KK says there's money there and he chose not to spend it, I for one believe him. Do you not believe him?

How much ?

I have no idea. Do you? But from what I've been told there is serious cash there for him to use.

Straight forward question mate, just answer yes or no. Keegan said there's money to spend but he chose not to. As you don't think there is money for him to spend. Is Keegan then a liar, yes or no?

hahaha,

Keegan - "I have £50m to spend, this January"

Although he does crypitically say, "the money was there to spend but we couldnt get anyone in"

What a tricky bastard - always talking in bloody riddles!

Cue retort regarding "happy with relegation etc"

This is a thread to commend a bloke who happens to be our owner for donating a happy amount to charity. Specifically speaking that £100k will go for loads and loads of poor families etc etc, you know the score and just to reiterate how pathetic you actually are you turn this into a thread about the football, because according to you that is the most important aspect of this thread.

You are a pathetic old man with no perspective.

old ?  bluelaugh.gif

I've tried to educate you, to no avail.

Shame.

do you have a link to the 50m quid quote by the way ?

You still haven't answered directly if you believe Keegan is a liar then?  :razz:

I wouldn't expect him to say he didn't have money  :coolsmiley:

We'll find out Johnny won't we. Unless we are relegated, then who would you blame ?

Do you also believe Keegan when he says he's happy with the appointments of Dennis Wise etc or do you think he's lying ?

You still haven't answered directly if you believe Keegan is a liar then?  :razz:

We'll find out Johnny won't we. Unless we are relegated, then who would you blame ?

Do you also believe Keegan when he says he's happy with the appointments of Dennis Wise etc or do you think he's lying ?

But you expected Souness to come out at the time and say Luque and Owen were Shepherds signings, correct?

http://enigma.dune.net/~eric/Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Woah! Woah! Woah there big guy...what are you saying here?

Are you saying we shouldn't try and create a massively pointless and irritating thread quote pyramid then?

:knuppel2:

Are you saying we shouldn't try and create a massively pointless and irritating thread quote pyramid then?

Yes

That's

Exactly

What

I'm

Saying.

O0

I have to put my faith mate in a manager who I believe is old fashioned in the sense he's probably the most honest manager around, as he has proven throughout his career. He would never lie to us, I honestly believe that. Remember this is the man who went out and confronted the fans over the sale of Cole.

If we go down there would be several things to blame.

The board for sacking a man at an absolutely mind boggling time of the season without what seemed a plan B at the time and dilly dallying in the summer due to their inexperience with regards to football. Then again if we do stay up and progress then everyone will probably say it was a calculated risk that payed off big style, hindsight comes to mind with this apporach.

Allardyce for his terrible tactics in games against Wigan etc and his losing of the players. Allardyce for buying us some absolute shite, and not just for pennies either.

Then now we've got some very winnable games coming up, Keegan as well, especially if he continues with some of his current team selections.

All contributing factors iyam, all each responsible in their own ways if we do go down.

What is more important? reducing the number of children dying from HIV/AIDS related illnesses by 3000 over the next 6 months, or Mike Ashley having an extra £150k to give to his manager. By complaining about this NE5, you are implying that the latter is more important.

Still haven't answered this question NE5...

Yes

That's

Exactly

What

I'm

Saying.

O0

Yup. Right. Gotcha. :snod:

I have to put my faith mate in a manager who I believe is old fashioned in the sense he's probably the most honest manager around, as he has proven throughout his career. He would never lie to us, I honestly believe that. Remember this is the man who went out and confronted the fans over the sale of Cole.

If we go down there would be several things to blame.

The board for sacking a man at an absolutely mind boggling time of the season without what seemed a plan B at the time and dilly dallying in the summer due to their inexperience with regards to football. Then again if we do stay up and progress then everyone will probably say it was a calculated risk that payed off big style, hindsight comes to mind with this apporach.

Allardyce for his terrible tactics in games against Wigan etc and his losing of the players. Allardyce for buying us some absolute shite, and not just for pennies either.

Then now we've got some very winnable games coming up, Keegan as well, especially if he continues with some of his current team selections.

I don't think Keegan would unscrupulously lie to us, but he's older and wiser than he was the first time round and I think he would say whatever he thought was beneficial to the club. And in this case, what he is saying is the right thing to say just now.

And also the correct thing to do, and the most honest thing to do.

Agree about the next few games but the fact is we should never have been in this position in the first place.

Still haven't answered this question NE5...

because its a bit daft isn't it ?

Its obviously the children, but this is going off on a different tangent altogether. Where will it lead ? Starving people in Africa ? Getting rid of President Mugabe ? Cancer research ?

Yes

That's

Exactly

What

I'm

Saying.

O0

oh dear.

Its you again.

Yes

That's

Exactly

What

I'm

Saying.

O0

:lol: