How Many more Humiliating defeats will keegan face before he walks again.

Guest microbar

Guest Knightrider

KK won't walk, his resolve will be even stronger by recent performances. Ashley won't "move him on" either. The two of them will see this out, a division below or not.

based upon?

In intimate knowledge of the man (KK) and the hope that Ashley just doesn't like being taken for a mug. Which his business dealings point to. The only way KK would walk is if he was being undermined or thought that the club would be better in the hands of someone else (he's that honest). If he does leave, those are the conditions it would stem from. The very fact he returned is enough for me because he wouldn't have if he even had a smattering of an inkling that he'd be undermined or not backed fully, and more importantly, if he wasn't confident he could manage this club well again. Talk of his Soccer Circus going bust is a load of bull, and talk of KK needing money is also bull. He put a lot of money into his SC business but he's KK and many a chairman or after dinner business would throw money at his feetjust to be associated with the man.

Guest Knightrider

Btw all this talk of walking, undermining, it only adds to the growing speculative doubts and negativity (bull shit in other words) that surrounds our much in need of some TLC club. Quit it fellas eh?

KK won't walk, his resolve will be even stronger by recent performances. Ashley won't "move him on" either. The two of them will see this out, a division below or not.

based upon?

In intimate knowledge of the man (KK) and the hope that Ashley just doesn't like being taken for a mug. Which his business dealings point to. The only way KK would walk is if he was being undermined or thought that the club would be better in the hands of someone else (he's that honest). If he does leave, those are the conditions it would stem from. The very fact he returned is enough for me because he wouldn't have if he even had a smattering of an inkling that he'd be undermined or not backed fully, and more importantly, if he wasn't confident he could manage this club well again. Talk of his Soccer Circus going bust is a load of bull, and talk of KK needing money is also bull. He put a lot of money into his SC business but he's KK and many a chairman or after dinner business would throw money at his feetjust to be associated with the man.

so based on fuck all then>

Guest Knightrider

so based on fuck all then

That's how I'd actually describe the stupid comments on here in regards to KK walking.

KK isn't going to walk this or next season imo he'll do it when we least expect it.

The toughest part of this entire mess (and his 3rd coming) is out of the way. Now we have some winnable games coming up and if he keeps us in the prem he gets his summer dreams and ours to come true.

Him coming out and telling the players they now need to step up, 9 cup finals etc...means he sees and finally acknowledges the danger of relegation, and for that i am a lot happier than i was last week with him and the situation.

so based on f*** all then

That's how I'd actually describe the stupid comments on here in regards to KK walking.

coach, give me an example of when KK dug it out as a manager, he's left everytime it's been difficult or there's been an out

cliches only become cliches when they're true

Guest Knightrider

If KK keeps us up that will be an achievement in my book, part one on the road to success hopefully.

Guest Knightrider

coach, give me an example of when KK dug it out as a manager, he's left everytime it's been difficult or there's been an out

No, you give me an example of when he's walked out on a club at the first sign of bother. He was here 5 years and at Man City a few years too.

Oh and myths doesn't make truths.

KK a quitter? :lol:

He wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes here when he first took over back in the 90s. Just as well he wasn't a quitter though eh...

No, you give me an example of when he's walked out on a club at the first sign of bother. He was here 5 years and at Man City a few years too.

He wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes here when he first took over back in the 90s. Just as well he wasn't a quitter though eh...

see my comments about leaving us first time on the other thread, fulham was a lower order, he was preposterously out depth with england and with man city he might as well have not existed

enough?

This KK as quitter lark is media driven nonsense.

People should show a little respect for the man.

Exactly.

Can't wait until this hellish season is over, then we'll see what the board and Kev are capable of.

Exactly.

Can't wait until this hellish season is over, then we'll see what the board and Kev are capable of.

we've seen what kk is capable of, you mean we'll see what $$ are capable of presumably?

respect is earned

Are talking to me from a parallel universe?

A model pro, a winner and well regarded all over Europe not enough?

respect is earned

Are talking to me from a parallel universe?

A model pro, a winner and well regarded all over Europe not enough?

really?  really?  you're pulling that?

low

see my comments about leaving us first time on the other thread, fulham was a lower order, he was preposterously out depth with england and with man city he might as well have not existed

enough?

Keegan says in his autobiography that he left because he felt he'd took the club as far as he could and thought he couldn't motivate the players anymore.

enough?

Fucking clueless.

When Keegan took the job he must have realised how close to the bottom we were and that we had a tough fixture run-in.  Even if things do get worse, I'm sure Keegan will stick it out to the end of the season.  To quit Newcastle before the end of the season would make things even worse, so I'm sure he will stick it out, can you imagine the stick he'd get for walking out this early? without even a proper crack at the job?  It may be that the last game of the season determines whether we stay up or not, hopefully it wont.  I'm sure Keegan will be here either way.

Guest Knightrider

respect is earned

:kasper:

KK not earned your respect like?

Fuck me, words fail me.

Ah well.