Geremi has swapped his legs with Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

They're also examples of teams whose names begin with a consonant. And get this -- so does Geremi's, so it's HARDLY A f****** SHOCK that he played well James, is it?

Christ. Just take a look at the alphabet before you make rash comments lads.

Also, if you take the first letter from the words "Geremi," "Fulham" and "Birmingham" and compile it into its more natural state of "GFB," you'll clearly see that it stands for Geremi's f****** Brilliant. So again, it was written in the stars lads. Let's not act shocked.

Does that mean we should play Smith?  Shit Mong Is The Hero.

• 2 weeks later...

More of the same please, Joey.

I was mystified by Keegan's comments after the Birmingham game, but now I understand. If you keep telling someone they're great, eventually they'll start to believe it.

Geremi's incredible record has continued, from .com:

MVP:

The Indomitable Magpie

Having being stripped of the captaincy but restored to a regular first team berth under Kevin Keegan, our match record with Geremi continues to be worthy of note.

We originally wrote a piece when he was away on African Nations Cup duty with Cameroon (aka the Indomitable Lions) earlier in 2008, but his stats remain significant.

Looking at Premier League games only, Geremi has started all ten of our victories this season and four draws, as well as appearing from the bench in one other draw.

Without him on the field, we've won just three points of the 38 collected so far this season - from three draws.

PS: It is fair to say however that Geremi's goalscoring and goal assists have been greatly boosted by his new KK- inspired berth on the right flank.

Guest jcricthon

It is true, we get results when Geremi starts. We've got nothing with Milner on the right. Nothing.

Disagree with that like, Milner is ace! I'd start both somehow. Not sure how though, thats why I'm not manager I suppose

It is true, we get results when Geremi starts. We've got nothing with Milner on the right. Nothing.

Disagree with that like, Milner is ace! I'd start both somehow. Not sure how though, thats why I'm not manager I suppose

Other than Stoke City (home), cite a single game that Newcastle won this year with Milner on the right.

I've got nothing against Milner (at least his attitude is better than Zoggy), but why would you want him back in a winning team?  He's as average as they come.  If there's an injury then fair enough.  But we really don't need to be bending over backwards to fit in a player as underwhelming as Milner.

Geremi's incredible record has continued, from .com:

MVP:

The Indomitable Magpie

Having being stripped of the captaincy but restored to a regular first team berth under Kevin Keegan, our match record with Geremi continues to be worthy of note.

We originally wrote a piece when he was away on African Nations Cup duty with Cameroon (aka the Indomitable Lions) earlier in 2008, but his stats remain significant.

Looking at Premier League games only, Geremi has started all ten of our victories this season and four draws, as well as appearing from the bench in one other draw.

Without him on the field, we've won just three points of the 38 collected so far this season - from three draws.

PS: It is fair to say however that Geremi's goalscoring and goal assists have been greatly boosted by his new KK- inspired berth on the right flank.

I sent them an email and they were good enough to highlight my point on the site...

but as Chris Holt also points out:

We've only collected five points without Alan Smith on the field. There aren't many who would argue that Smith has contributed much to the other 33....

You pays your money and choose your stats....

:clap2:

Geremi was playing shite until KK arrived. I'm sure Milner will be a different proposition in an attacking team. Maybe Keegan can persuade him to stop beating his man again and again.

On hitting his marker with every cross.

Geremi was playing shite until KK arrived. I'm sure Milner will be a different proposition in an attacking team. Maybe Keegan can persuade him to stop beating his man again and again.

Bad craic! :laugh:

Seriously though: I'd say Geremi, Butt and Barton have all been at least as bad as - quite probably worse - than Milner has this season, and look at how they're playing now.

Milner has had some seriously impressive games for us during some of our lowest spells, I hope that Dan is right about him and that he can hit top form under Keegan as well. I've seen the lad be practically unplayable at SJP at times, none moreso than against Man Utd in that 2-2. There were times last season when he looked the only player capable of making something happen. He's never going to be quick, but he can play a big part here still.

Seriously though: I'd say Geremi, Butt and Barton have all been at least as bad as - quite probably worse - than Milner has this season, and look at how they're playing now.

Milner has had some seriously impressive games for us during some of our lowest spells, I hope that Dan is right about him and that he can hit top form under Keegan as well. I've seen the lad be practically unplayable at SJP at times, none moreso than against Man Utd in that 2-2. There were times last season when he looked the only player capable of making something happen. He's never going to be quick, but he can play a big part here still.

Yer i'd go with that. I wouldn't be pleased if he started next season though, he is a squad player.

That's what I mean. In the past, especially last season he has been our only bright light, or should I say a dim candle in otherwise pitch blackness.

Stands to reason if you turn all the lights up, he will now be some kind of supernova star type light. Really bright and that. Retina burning.

Probably better than Ronaldinho.