Pompey game moved for TV coverage

Skirge

Despite having publicly announced that no games were to be moved in April, the club have now again been forced to alter a fixture at the behest of the Premier League for TV transmission.

And in a move that merely reinforces the feeling that we're being f*cked around, our longest away trip of the season has now been moved - at 26 days notice.

We will now play Portsmouth at Fratton Park on Saturday April 12th with a 5.15pm kickoff. 

So to anyone who booked public transport - the last train from Kings Cross leaves at 8.30pm that night - tough.

You're now required to stump up again to alter your ticket - and of course find the cash to book overnight digs somewhere as well....assuming the game doesn't change again.

Pathetic. Why the fuck can't these decisions be made earlier?

Despite having publicly announced that no games were to be moved in April, the club have now again been forced to alter a fixture at the behest of the Premier League for TV transmission.

And in a move that merely reinforces the feeling that we're being f*cked around, our longest away trip of the season has now been moved - at 26 days notice.

We will now play Portsmouth at Fratton Park on Saturday April 12th with a 5.15pm kickoff. 

So to anyone who booked public transport - the last train from Kings Cross leaves at 8.30pm that night - tough.

You're now required to stump up again to alter your ticket - and of course find the cash to book overnight digs somewhere as well....assuming the game doesn't change again.

Pathetic. Why the fuck can't these decisions be made earlier?

I've already bought train tickets for West Ham so I'm fucked if they change that one.

Guest Toepoke

I like to see the games on the telly but as some poeple have said it's shit for travelling fans itleast it is on the same day right enough.

Guest SDM69

Pathetic. Why the f*** can't these decisions be made earlier?

I've already bought train tickets for West Ham so I'm f***** if they change that one.

Same here mate, booked up my train tickets for Wham when .com said no more matches would change

With all the money floating around for TV coverage of these games there really should be some sort of compensation fund for traveling supporters who have already made arrangements when these games are rescheduled.

It's another Setanta game which means having to watch McManamans facial contortions again.  :tard: I swear his face moves in three different directions every time he opens his gob.