The joy of winning a football match

Syrette

http://www.toonultras.com/community/download/file.php?avatar=199_1206272084.gif

That is so funny yet so embarrassing.

Only Kevin "In some ways cramp is worse than a broken leg" Keegan would be capable of doing it.

http://www.toonultras.com/community/download/file.php?avatar=199_1206272084.gif

That is so funny yet so embarrassing.

Only Kevin "In some ways cramp is worse than a broken leg" Keegan would be capable of doing it.

Aye and of course he'll never play at Wembley again, unless he plays at Wemblay again.

Guest Stephen927

What the f*** is a win!  :tickedoff:

WHY DOES HE CONTINUE TO PLAY EBOUE!!!!

Wenger is going senile tbh.

Wenger has far too much faith in Eboue, and he just keeps getting it thrown back in his face by some of Eboue's antics.

Wenger has far too much faith in Eboue, and he just keeps getting it thrown back in his face by some of Eboue's antics.

And the fact he is absolute shit at right wing, right back average to good, but Sagna is much better. Seems like he is trying to keep Eboue happy.. Can see him off to Everton/Villa in the summer tbh.

On topic: When we win I have a top week, simple as that really.

And the fact he is absolute shit at right wing, right back average to good, but Sagna is much better. Seems like he is trying to keep Eboue happy.. Can see him off to Everton/Villa in the summer tbh.

Should give Walcott a start at the wing. Haven't watched that many Arsenal games this season but I cant remember seeing Eboue creating much out on the wing and he sure isn't scoring. Then when Walcott comes as a sub he often changes the game with his pace and gives the opposition a lot of trouble, like in the Milan game where he had no trouble sprinting ahead of Maldini and setting up the winning goal.

And the fact he is absolute s*** at right wing, right back average to good, but Sagna is much better. Seems like he is trying to keep Eboue happy.. Can see him off to Everton/Villa in the summer tbh.

Should give Walcott a start at the wing. Haven't watched that many Arsenal games this season but I cant remember seeing Eboue creating much out on the wing and he sure isn't scoring. Then when Walcott comes as a sub he often changes the game with his pace and gives the opposition a lot of trouble, like in the Milan game where he had no trouble sprinting ahead of Maldini and setting up the winning goal.

My best mate, and Dad are Arsenal fans so I see most of their games. It's strange, I can not see why Wenger would play him, other than not wanting to put pressure on Theo. They need Rosicky back, and fast.

In the Summer they need a new, natural left winger too. They have lacked a threat on that side since Pires left.