We can still qualify for Yurop.........

Rob W

Quite frankly this is up there with the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

To finish 6th would rely on a completely improbable set of results including Derby putting together an incredible number of wins. 

Absolute madness.  It was a win against Fulham not Manchester United.

Quite frankly, someone with a username like yours can't know much about fooball.

Or sarcasm

To finish 6th would rely on a completely improbable set of results including Derby putting together an incredible number of wins. 

???

Guest smudger017

Quite frankly, someone with a username like yours can't know much about fooball.

Or sarcasm

It's suppsed to be ironic!  O0

Or sarcasm

It's suppsed to be ironic!  O0

Be honest.

You were being serious weren't you?

We won't finish in the top half best we can hope for is 12th because i don't quite we will catch spurs. The main thing was always that we didn't get relegated and i'm sure we wont now.

The one thing i'd like to see now is consistant form. A draw at Spurs would be brilliant.

Is this actually a serious conversation ?

no - but its amusing...............

Cant see why we wont qualify, only match i can see us having trouble with is Everton away, but hopefully by then our place will already be sealed.

Top 4 next season, title the one after. Being realistic it could take 3-5 years to compete for the European Cup.

When Keegan took over it was still credibly possible to qualify. His failure to identify the weak points in the team has blown that possibility. Hopefully he will address these in the summer and act decisively. It's a truly sad state off affairs that the club could not play a midfielder better than Barton since January. Up until yesterday he has been absoloutely useless, if not worse. Surely there is someone better than that in the reserves. If not then the long term future of the club is bleak.

Absolutely no idea what to say to that.

I'd like to think that had he not played Barton and Smith that we might have beaten Bolton, Smogs,  Blackburn at home, beaten Birmingham and got a draw out of Villa away. ie. 10 points better off and with a chance of sneaking a place at the death.

You might like to think it but that doesn't make it true...  I mean for fucks sake neither Barton or Smith even played against Bolton...  Keegan was stuck with Smith for the rest of the games due to the likes of Viduka and Martins not being fit (made pretty obvious by the fact that both are starting ahead of Smith now they are fit).  As for being credibly possible to finish in a European place when he arrived.. that deserves a  :rolleyes: and a  :idiot2: