Chelsea not happy. *(Home game vs Chelsea moved to 5/5. 4pm kick off)*

Parky

There's fuck all else to do on a Bank Holiday Monday I suppose. It's bad craic for the Chelsea away fans though who will have already made arrangements.

Guest fraser

I thought that something like this might happen because they keep winning and we are starting to play well.

At least the decorating can be given a consistent effort Friday through Sunday...

Great move. Any home game clashing with a bank holiday equals  a mess but with it being a late kick off, the last home game of the season & on TV, I am expecting absolute fucking carnage afterwards.

Black eyes, piss stains & puke all round  :thup:

Great move. Any home game clashing with a bank holiday equals  a mess but with it being a late kick off, the last home game of the season & on TV, I am expecting absolute fucking carnage afterwards.

The marital bed sounds like a lovely place.

Canny pissed off about this change, fucks up all my planning, could mean me not making it which is stupid since its been planned in since the start of the season.

They have a good right not too be happy

Things like this are happening with us, happened away to fulham (made me lose out on extra money to get back home) , mackems home has been changed what? 2 or 3 times, wouldve made problems for people , then pompey away! changed to a 5:15 and i know someone who has booked up on train and cant get on the twat...

sky and setanta are a complete and utter joke, they dont take the travelling fans into considersation, but most on here dont give a fuck because you's dont even go to the home games never mind away

Didn't get past page 1 since this is the "nail on head" post.

Kev, Ignore the "soopafan" snipes.

Great move. Any home game clashing with a bank holiday equals  a mess but with it being a late kick off, the last home game of the season & on TV, I am expecting absolute f****** carnage afterwards.

The marital bed sounds like a lovely place.

Canny pissed off about this change, fucks up all my planning, could mean me not making it which is stupid since its been planned in since the start of the season.

bluelaugh.gif

I was meaning the streets of Newcastle afterwards

Yes but something needs to be done about moving games at short notice.

Its not fair on the supporters, who in some cases will have booked trains and hotels in advance, not that supporters seem to count for much anymore. 

I was talking to someone at the ticket office who said that quite a few newcastle fans from Ireland and the south of england had booked flights and hotels for the Sunderland game, only to find the game moved to the Sunday, less than 4 weeks before the game was scheduled to take place.

Some rules need to be agreed so that games cannot be moved within a certain time period before the game.   

Should definately be a cut off point in time where a game can't be moved. I thought i read that it couldn't be changed with less than a month to go before the game. Recent changes seem to suggest that's not the case however.

Something should be done.