What Four Players?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we do need a Goalkeeper for next season, Given is getting worse and worse everytime he comes back from injury, Harper is pretty decent but isn't really top class.

Harper's been rock solid in my view. You only have to look at the problems Spurs and Arsenal have had with keepers to appreciate we are really quite lucky to have Harper.

Guest teepee

this poll is very difficult - it very much depends on what formation we'll use next season

if 4-4-2 we need a right winger, a dcm, acm and a target man

if 4-3-1-2 (like the last couple of matches) we need a dcm, acm, playmaker and a target man

i think at least....

Guest MarkMag

I like most people think we need a good creative central midfielder (who can create and score!). I also reckon we could do with a reliable defensive midfielder, an imposing central defender (still not convinced we can cope with the better strikers) and a striker would be a good addition. I just hope he doesn't stop at 4 signings. I reckon I could have ticked 6/7 of those positions where we need improving.

It's amazing how 2 matches can change the atmosphere around a club. If we can finish off the season with a few more unexpected results (as well as expected wins) maybe quality players will look at Keegan and the toon in a different light. here's hoping eh!  O0

It's really sad to say but Given's got quite a lot to prove if he's going to be  number 1 next season. At this moment in time, he is not the best goalkeeper at the club. I really hope he overcomes these problems, because at his best he'll still piss all over Harper, but it's not looking great atm.