Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

What's this shit about deserving it?

Fuck off, you deserve what you get. If Man Utd don't win it this year (please god), then they won't have deserved it. Simple as.

I hope Man Utd crash and burn at every opportunity and if Totti and Perrotta aren't ready in the second leg, then Messi better be fucking ready when the semis come around.

To anyone who predicted a result for Roma, I'm sorry what were you thinking? ??? Serie A is utter rubbish these days.

Yeah, I'd say that the fact that they were missing two of their most influential players rubbishes your claim.

To anyone who predicted a result for Roma, I'm sorry what were you thinking?  ??? Serie A is utter rubbish these days.

Yeah, I'd say that the fact that they were missing two of their most influential player rubbishes your claim.

Not necessarily Apisith. Who's to say that they'd have made a difference! Man Utd never stepped out of second gear.

Very surprised if Chelsea win.

They've gone with the sentimental option of Anelka against his old team with Drogba on the bench. I can see it either costing them the match or winning it, but with Drogba scoring and Anelka struggling i think its a mistake.

They've gone with the sentimental option of Anelka against his old team with Drogba on the bench. I can see it either costing them the match or winning it, but with Drogba scoring and Anelka struggling i think its a mistake.

Didn't think Fenerbache were all that good...  ???

Drogba on the bench is a fucking frightening prospect I'd imagine. It gives them the chance to change systems if it's going tits up, plus he's always likely to make something out of nothing. 

Drogba on the bench is a fucking frightening prospect I'd imagine. It gives them the chance to change systems if it's going tits up, plus he's always likely to make something out of nothing. 

Capable on their own turf, and with Chelsea imo not firing on all cylinders, i just don't think Chelsea are potent enough to beat them. Another thing with Drogba, he'll be well pissed off to be on the bench, can't see him coming on and giving his all, he's a moody fuker when not treated right (and he hates Grant anyway)

Capable on their own turf, and with Chelsea imo not firing on all cylinders, i just don't think Chelsea are potent enough to beat them. Another thing with Drogba, he'll be well pissed off to be on the bench, can't see him coming on and giving his all, he's a moody fuker when not treated right (and he hates Grant anyway)

That's fair enough. :)

Didn't realise he didn't get on with Grant either. Don't tend to take much notice of them when we're not playing them.  :lol:

Didn't realise he didn't get on with Grant either. Don't tend to take much notice of them when we're not playing them.  :lol:

Well its not a point anymore if Drogba is starting!

Is Anelka still playing?

Is Anelka still playing?

On the bench.

Is Anelka still playing?

Not sure but they've just scored!  :lol:

Is Anelka still playing?

Who?

Told you they'd win!  O0  :lol:

Is Anelka still playing?

Who?

Told you they'd win!  O0  :lol:

Own goal.

13 mins: Malouda's cross is touched home beyond his own keeper by Deivid. A goal out of nothing.