Is it bad to laugh? At Spurs. Obviously.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never laugh at a player getting injured but I think because Spurs are such media darlings of the southern press and can do no wrong, I do enjoy a chuckle when something goes wrong - I think its more an issue with the press rather than Spurs!

If his season's over though, where's the harm? He's already played his major part in helping them win a cup (spit).

Not defending Spurs or King in particular, just don't understand why a player can't drink if they're injured?

I hope you're right though, in fairness, if the lad does drink like a fish and it does affect his ability to stay fit, then he wants a slapping with the money he's on. He doesn't seem the sort, mind, and is one of the few Spurs players who I thought would have a "proper" attitude.

I don't know how accurate it is but I have been told that the medication he takes reacts badly with alcohol, couple of pints and he appears ratarsed.  It could explain why drinking to excess hasn't previously been a problem, but with his knee problems, if he is now drinking like a fish I wouldn't blame him.  I'd be pissed off if I were in his shoes.

last year we saw Woodgte in Blue Lounge in M'boro absolutely wasted. The next day it was reported in the sunday papers that he would be out for 4 weeks with an injury and would miss and england game

last year we saw Woodgte in Blue Lounge in M'boro absolutely wasted. The next day it was reported in the sunday papers that he would be out for 4 weeks with an injury and would miss and england game

Maybe thats why he got wasted!

If his season's over though, where's the harm? He's already played his major part in helping them win a cup (spit).

Not defending Spurs or King in particular, just don't understand why a player can't drink if they're injured?

I hope you're right though, in fairness, if the lad does drink like a fish and it does affect his ability to stay fit, then he wants a slapping with the money he's on. He doesn't seem the sort, mind, and is one of the few Spurs players who I thought would have a "proper" attitude.

I don't know how accurate it is but I have been told that the medication he takes reacts badly with alcohol, couple of pints and he appears ratarsed.  It could explain why drinking to excess hasn't previously been a problem, but with his knee problems, if he is now drinking like a fish I wouldn't blame him.  I'd be pissed off if I were in his shoes.

If he's on any medication he shouldn't be drinking full stop. It's easy for me to say having been there done that with days of my youth but with fame and fortune comes sacrifice.

I would love to see their years of thriving towards that 4th spot come to nothing, and I absolutley love it that we are on this remarkable streak against them, but a talent like King outside the top four is rare, and as much as I want spurs to fail, I don't want them to do it through injuries.

do we like people laffing at us? 

no

therefore we have to give it back.....so yes and everyone else that has a massive f*** up at some point during the season