Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Christ, the quality of teams in the latter stages of this competition, in the years we've not been in it, really is sickening. :(  There was Boro's run the season before last, and Sevilla were about the only team left in it then. This season it's a pretty poor semi-final line-up aswell.

Looking forward to getting back into the Waffa, i have to say. At the right time, though.

Would be nice to see Rangers go all the way.

Christ, the quality of teams in the latter stages of this competition, in the years we've not been in it, really is sickening. :(  There was Boro's run the season before last, and Sevilla were about the only team left in it then. This season it's a pretty poor semi-final line-up aswell.

Looking forward to getting back into the Waffa, i have to say. At the right time, though.

I'm sick at the semi-final line up as well.

We absolutely murdered Fiorentina in the 2nd leg only to go out on pens. Zenit we have already beat this season in the group stage and Rangers... well, Rangers are wank. We'd have beaten them no danger.

There's only Bayern I wouldn't fancy playing but we wouldn't have met them until the final anyway.

:(

We absolutely murdered Fiorentina in the 2nd leg only to go out on pens. Zenit we have already beat this season in the group stage and Rangers... well, Rangers are wank. We'd have beaten them no danger.

There's only Bayern I wouldn't fancy playing but we wouldn't have met them until the final anyway.

Watched one of your away games & you were dreadful though.  Forget which one, but i have a feeling you still ended up winning it!

Watched one of your away games & you were dreadful though.  Forget which one, but i have a feeling you still ended up winning it!

Think it was Stuttgart was it? Could be thinking of a completely different team tbh, i probably am. I know the game was 2-0. They were pretty naff, but Anichebe came on and ran the show.