Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Aliadiere misses a sitter.

Man United pestering the ref. They felt the ball should have been put out of play.

Didnt think they were pestering so much but how the hell did Riley not spot the foul on Evra. Was pretty blatant even at normal speed.

Even if O'Neill did get something on the ball (he was no where near), it was still a tackle from behind and a foul.

Another quality decision by a ref

May well have been a foul but the ref (rightly or wrongly) played on. They should get on with the game.

Giggs gave the ref a mouthful. What are the odds SAF didn't see it?

Oh aye they should have played on.

Must admit I didnt see Giggs giving him a mouthful. I just saw him having a normal conversation with him.

Carrick... oh dear. What was the point in trying the 80 yard hollywood pass. Cost them in the end - why not just keep possession.

Would be interesting to see a list of every Premiership clubs' record against the big 4 over the past 5-6 years. Would imagine Boro rank pretty high in there.

Pity for them thats only eight games of the season.

Fucking shite for the other 30  :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

Young booked for boro. Bad tackle. Giggs again feels the need to have a word with the ref. Cunt.

If Man Utd lose this match then Chelsea must really fancy their chances. Two points back and with Man Utd still to visit Stamford Bridge. Just a pity I'd prefer Chelsea to not win it...

Man Utd have been lucky really that Rio and Vidic have played all season. The replacements they have behind them aren't fit to lace their boots which is why they're 2-1 down.